Political Predictions 2016

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Political Predictions 2016

Post by Kurieuo »

Disagree, respect is earned not demanded. Hillary isn't going to be president anyhow, she'll end up in jail if anything by the looks of things which have just gone from bad to worse to absolutely blowing the scale.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Kurieuo wrote:Disagree, respect is earned not demanded. Hillary isn't going to be president anyhow, she'll end up in jail if anything by the looks of things which have just gone from bad to worse to absolutely blowing the scale.
Jail?

You do realize that if she becomes president, she can pardon herself?

I have no confidence that the right thing will happen, being Hillary going to prison.

There's just too much corruption in the govt.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Well... the Cubs won the World Series, so I guess anything is possible in 2016.

Over the last week Trump has been closing the gap with Clinton and the momentum is currently on his side.

Right now I'm watching Clinton's electoral firewall, Colorado.
According to the RCP Average, Clinton's lead in Colorado has dropped to 1.7.
And at 538 her lead in Colorado has dropped to 3.5.

This is going to be a lot closer than I would have ever thought.
Clinton still has a narrow lead, but there are 5 days to go, and Trump is gaining ground.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

As came out in Wikileaks there was plotting to oversample to make it appear Democrats were more ahead, read this for what it is. In reality, 1% lead to Clinton means Trump could be 5-6% ahead.

Time will prove me right, mark my word (which is a lot better than Ted's father ;)).

Also, I guess you haven't heard on what the NYPD reportedly uncovered? Just Google "nypd hillary emails" and you should find out the latest news.

Aside from that, many are now turning on her. Chicago Tribute just said Hillary should step down immediately. Being a subject of criminal investigate, she won't be able to run or manage the US leading to a constitutional crisis. Here's the article: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/colu ... olumn.html

The writing is now on the wall as I see it for Hillary in so many ways. She won't be President.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

The the info you linked about sinister DNC oversampling said that there's nothing sinister about oversampling, the NYPD story is completely false, there is no current criminal investigation, and the FBI has yet to say what was on the laptop in question. Their strongest claim so far is that the emails might pertain to the earlier investegation. Your sources are garbage. Don't take my word for it - invest the 8 seconds into vetting them and see for yourself.

You've been spewing completely untrue, easily debunked [nonsense] for two weeks now, K. You're better than that.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

edwardmurphy wrote:The the info you linked about sinister DNC oversampling said that there's nothing sinister about oversampling, the NYPD story is completely false, there is no current criminal investigation, and the FBI has yet to say what was on the laptop in question. Their strongest claim so far is that the emails might pertain to the earlier investegation. Your sources are garbage. Don't take my word for it - invest the 8 seconds into vetting them and see for yourself.

You've been spewing completely untrue, easily debunked [nonsense] for two weeks now, K. You're better than that.
Ed if you could, please post your mailing adress so folks here can send you packages of Kool-Aid...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

edwardmurphy wrote:The the info you linked about sinister DNC oversampling said that there's nothing sinister about oversampling, the NYPD story is completely false, there is no current criminal investigation, and the FBI has yet to say what was on the laptop in question. Their strongest claim so far is that the emails might pertain to the earlier investegation. Your sources are garbage. Don't take my word for it - invest the 8 seconds into vetting them and see for yourself.

None of anything I've posted has really ended up untrue, that I'm aware to, if you care to point to something? If anything, it's often a week or so passes and what I've said is further confirmed.

Now we might differ on opinion, as fo the NYPD story, it's only recently surfaced. It'll eventually come out more, I'll happily eat my words if it ends up baseless conspiracy. So mark my words here for now, let's see a few weeks what cats came out of the bag (or not if you're right).
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

One day until the poll that really counts takes place, and the votes of the American people get counted.

According to RCP is looks like the tightening of the polls has stabilized, with Clinton holding on to around a 3 point lead.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... -5952.html

The electoral picture also indicates a slight advantage to Clinton, but some of the Tossup states are simply too close to call.

If we go by the 538 'state order' chart, it looks like New Hampshire is the pivot point for 270 electoral votes this year.
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/201 ... stateorder

Tomorrow I will be watching three east coast states very closely to give me an early idea of who is likely to win. If Clinton can win just one of these three states, it will be a good indicator that she is on track to win the election.
However, if Trump can take all three of these states, that will be a good indicator that he is on track to win the election.

According to the RCP average, all three of these states are too close to call with less than 2 points separating the two candidates.

New Hampshire
RCP - Clinton +0.6
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... -6022.html

Florida
RCP - Clinton +0.2
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... -5963.html

North Carolina
RCP - Trump +1.4
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... -5951.html

And how about my man, McMullin?
According to the RCP average Trump has a comfortable 10.4 point lead in Utah
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... -6154.html
But it will be interesting to see if Mcmullin can beat Hillary in Utah.

Regardless of what happens tomorrow (and I am truly disgusted by both Clinton and Trump) as a Christian I have to remember...
Proverbs 21:1
The king’s heart is like channels of water in the hand of the Lord;
He turns it wherever He wishes.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Well, looks like I'm better than Ted's dad as predicting who'll be POTUS.

Guess I wasn't speaking [nonsense] after all, eh Ed?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Kurieuo wrote:Well, looks like I'm better than Ted's dad as predicting who'll be POTUS.

Guess I wasn't speaking [nonsense] after all, eh Ed?
I think Ed is busy packing for his move to Canada.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

:rockcool:
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

He could just move to California if not already there, I hear they are looking to secede. :lol: Now my other prediction was that Hillary would end up in jail. She might bail somewhere before Trump takes office (or Pence if the worst happens), that'd be the safe thing for her to do.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

The heat on the Clintons' illegal doings just got a heck of a lot hotter! Now, the investigators not only know their Commander in Chief has their back, but that he is going to put withering heat upon them to do their jobs! Not good for the Hillbillies!
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

DBowling wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:You wonder why I do not believe these Trump sex assault lies? Remember just recently Ed was accusing Trump of starting the Obama is a Muslim slander,the birther issue? Well it was Hillary in 2008 campaigning against Obama who started it.Just like I said then. Now how many lies about Trump by the liberal media do I have to overlook to now trust them about Trump?
This is a prime example of why I don't believe anything that comes out of the Trump campaign.

I can't believe that Trump still continues to perpetuate the lie that Clinton started the birther issue. He even repeated that lie... yet again... in the last debate.

There is nothing in Assange's dump of emails to indicate that Clinton started the lie that Obama wasn't born in the US.

That is a flat out lie by Trump and his campaign that is really absurd to perpetuate.

Again the easy way to prove me wrong is to produce any quote (even from the Putin/Assange hacks) where Clinton states that Obama wasn't born in the US.
Seems the case of Obama birther issue isn't closed: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /95500958/