Donald J Trump;The Long Road To The white House

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Donald J Trump;The Long Road To The white House

Post by Philip »

Rick: God literally told Ted's father that Ted will be the next president. The Simpsons are cartoons. God can't speak to cartoons. That's like God speaking to a square triangle.
Well, Ted is a cartoon come to life! I mean, when so many in your own party can't stand you...

But to be fair to Ted, Trump did try to insinuate his father had been pals with Oswald.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote:
Rick: God literally told Ted's father that Ted will be the next president. The Simpsons are cartoons. God can't speak to cartoons. That's like God speaking to a square triangle.
Well, Ted is a cartoon come to life! I mean, when so many in your own party can't stand you...

But to be fair to Ted, Trump did try to insinuate his father had been pals with Oswald.
Ted's father seems like an interesting man. How many people actually hear directly from God that their son will be president, AND were friends with Oswald?

I heard that Dos Equis is looking for a new "Most interesting man in the world" for their commercials.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

How many people actually hear directly from God that their son will be president, AND were friends with Oswald?
:pound:
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Have ya'll seen this poll? This is the way it went when Drudge had polls after the debates in the Republican primaries,Trump would have a big lead over the others.

http://abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-po ... oting-for/
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Here is another poll you may not know about and you can only vote once.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote:Here is another poll you may not know about and you can only vote once.
I voted for Ewan McGregor.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:Here is another poll you may not know about and you can only vote once.
I voted for Ewan McGregor.
:D
Finally decided to come over to the "Light Side"
:P
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Donald Trump : I regret some of the things I've said in this campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMIMJU7c_-M

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Yeah, it wasn't much of an apology considering how outrageously stupid and/or offensive some of his comments were, but I guess it's not bad for Trump. I enjoyed the part where he said "I will always tell you the truth." It was funny, because that was a lie.

Anyway, it's an interesting reboot. On one hand, Kellyanne Conway looks to be excellent. On the other hand, Steve Bannon is a divisive, conspiracy-spewing polemicist. It seems like Conway will bring in some new supporters and Bannon will drive them away. Who knows. This whole election is a giant dumpster fire.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

#FeelTheBern

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:Yeah, it wasn't much of an apology considering how outrageously stupid and/or offensive some of his comments were, but I guess it's not bad for Trump. I enjoyed the part where he said "I will always tell you the truth." It was funny, because that was a lie.

Anyway, it's an interesting reboot. On one hand, Kellyanne Conway looks to be excellent. On the other hand, Steve Bannon is a divisive, conspiracy-spewing polemicist. It seems like Conway will bring in some new supporters and Bannon will drive them away. Who knows. This whole election is a giant dumpster fire.
I like Breitbart News and it has gained popularity during this campaign moving up in the top ten of news sights and I think it is a good move by Trump,however Trump is his own boss so he will run things and do things as he chooses.But just from a news knowledge perspective it is a good move.The response of Hillary also let's me know it was a good move for Trump.How can you claim Trump lies compared to Hillary and Bernie and all of the other candidates with the exception of maybe Ben Carson? of course though I don't pay much attention to Jill Stein,etc so I can't say about them.

The thing that bothers me the most about this election is the way the biased Mainstream News Media covers this election,there is no way we could make an informed decision on who to vote for if we listened to them. It's not just the bias,but the things they ignore and do not report. This is why the biased media has a 6% approval rating. Also even Fox is going to be turning more biased and liberal now that Ailes is out.I know Hannity has been warned he would be fired if he brings up the Bill Clinton sex assaults and how Hillary covered for him and threatened,etc these women about speaking out about it,etc.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

abelcainsbrother wrote:How can you claim Trump lies compared to Hillary and Bernie and all of the other candidates with the exception of maybe Ben Carson?
Comparisons are irrelevant. If the things that Trump says aren't true then he's lying. If Clinton is lying about something that doesn't somehow make Trump's statement's truthful. He tells big lies like the one about seeing Muslims in New Jersey celebrating on 9/11, medium lies like the one about being against the Iraq War from the beginning, small lies like the one about getting a letter from the NFL, sneaky lies like the one about going to Milwaukee, and comical lies like the one about always telling the truth. Trump lies constantly. I don't expect you to believe that, because you don't believe fact checkers and you won't do any research that isn't aimed at reinforcing your current position, but it's true. That's reality.
abelcainsbrother wrote:The thing that bothers me the most about this election is the way the biased Mainstream News Media covers this election,there is no way we could make an informed decision on who to vote for if we listened to them.
You're off in the Twilight Zone getting lied to by pundits and crackpots. You have no idea what the mainstream media is reporting.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:How can you claim Trump lies compared to Hillary and Bernie and all of the other candidates with the exception of maybe Ben Carson?
Comparisons are irrelevant. If the things that Trump says aren't true then he's lying. If Clinton is lying about something that doesn't somehow make Trump's statement's truthful. He tells big lies like the one about seeing Muslims in New Jersey celebrating on 9/11, medium lies like the one about being against the Iraq War from the beginning, small lies like the one about getting a letter from the NFL, sneaky lies like the one about going to Milwaukee, and comical lies like the one about always telling the truth. Trump lies constantly. I don't expect you to believe that, because you don't believe fact checkers and you won't do any research that isn't aimed at reinforcing your current position, but it's true. That's reality.
abelcainsbrother wrote:The thing that bothers me the most about this election is the way the biased Mainstream News Media covers this election,there is no way we could make an informed decision on who to vote for if we listened to them.
You're off in the Twilight Zone getting lied to by pundits and crackpots. You have no idea what the mainstream media is reporting.
No,you're wrong. If it can be shown Trump lied I do not or would not overlook it. You accuse me of what you do.I'm not blindly following Trump just because I think he is the right person to be President in this election. The problem is that the lies people talk about,like you are not necessarily lies,sometimes people can misspeak,it happens all the time and so what you claim are lies are just really just speaking off the top of your head.And they all still pale in comparison to the lies from Hillary and even most politicians. You just don't like Trump and raise your bias bar up when it comes to Trump over the lies of our government and politicians expecting Trump to be perfect. Nobody is perfect and I do not think Trump is perfect at all,but you are so biased against Trump that it blinds you to the much,much more serious examples of corruption that have been exposed in our government. People like you ignore it and yet nit-pick Trump.

How does it feel to know that the DNC is rigged and Democrat voters do not get to choose their nominee the DNC chooses for Democrats?We have proof not only from Wikilinks leaks but also it was just months ago that in about 10 states Bernie would win,yet the delegates still went to Hillary this was not hidden,but everybody saw it.Plus we have Democrat Super delegates on tape admitting before the votes were even cast and counted it does not matter Hillary will win. Plus we have two mysterious deaths directly going to the Sanders campaign,these two men filed vote fraud papers against the DNC and are now mysteriously dead. This is serious stuff that you overlook to think Trump is bad for lying. I could go on and on.

Now want to talk about Trump lies when your vote does not matter? Do you care about real corruption in government? What happened to "We the people" if you are a Democrat?Are you gonna just overlook it and keep telling us how bad Trump is?Or are you as appalled about it as we are and want to keep her out of power? We cannot allow our government to take our vote away no matter if you are Republican,Democrat,Independent,Conservative,Liberal,Libertarian,etc.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08 ... nc-papers/

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Did you you know the Trump motorcade was attacked?

Protesters Block Trump Motorcade, JUMP ON VEHICLE!

Oh the tolerance of the left is astounding...

Is this the new wave of politics in the USA - only the peaceful left's way or the Highway.

Who's followers are more thug like?

People may not like Trump and a no protest vote against is to give these full rule under Hilary...

...and Clinton Fatigue

Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »