Kurieou..wild fires??

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Cross.eyed
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Kurieou..wild fires??

Post by Cross.eyed »

I saw a bit about the wildfires and heard a little about Melbourn-you all O.K.??

Prayers offered up friend.
I am the wretch the song refers to.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Kurieou..wild fires??

Post by Kurieuo »

Cross.eyed wrote:I saw a bit about the wildfires and heard a little about Melbourn-you all O.K.??

Prayers offered up friend.
Yeah I'm fine up in Queensland. Pretty depressing though hearing on the news the death toll going up and up... almost at 200. Pretty shocking.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Kurieuo wrote:Yeah I'm fine up in Queensland. Pretty depressing though hearing on the news the death toll going up and up... almost at 200. Pretty shocking.
Glad you're ok, K. Prayers for all affected y[-o< .
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Cross.eyed
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Cross.eyed »

Thank God you're all safe.

Did the wind blow strong enough to give you any smoke?

Sorry for the typo in your name. :oops:

It should also have read brother and friend. (Long night)
I am the wretch the song refers to.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

Unrelated to the fires, but tell me K, how is Australia anyway? My wife and I have joked about moving there after I finish my education . . . maybe 8 - 10 years or so. But there's truth in all teasing, so they say . . .
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Jac3510 wrote:Unrelated to the fires, but tell me K, how is Australia anyway? My wife and I have joked about moving there after I finish my education . . . maybe 8 - 10 years or so. But there's truth in all teasing, so they say . . .
:) Australia is a good place to live. I guess if your wanting to get away from home, and live somewhere still very western, then Australia is a good place. Smaller cities than US and much younger. Bush, beaches, desert, rivers, wildlife... there isn't much we miss out on I think. Not until you visit some poorer placed overseas do you really get an appreciation for your home country I think.