Anyone else horrified?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes
Has liked: 100 times
Been liked: 142 times

Re: Anyone else horrified?

Post by Byblos » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:34 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:00 pm
Byblos wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:48 pm
Of course, you and Ed don't agree with it, it must be a Russian outfit. Whatever,
RT is a Russian outfit because it's owned by the Russian government. That's not a difficult claim to fact check.
Ed, he wasn't referring to RT, he was responding to my fair and balanced comment, i.e. Fox News.
edwardmurphy wrote:
Byblos wrote:
Dude, you do know you sound leftier than Ed, don't you? If that were even possible.
I don't even know how to respond to this stuff anymore. It's like you're in a war against reality.
It was a joke man, chill. I am well aware you're a self-described 1956 Republican. :D
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 32 times

Post by Stu » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:54 am

Byblos wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:34 pm
edwardmurphy wrote:
Byblos wrote:
Of course, you and Ed don't agree with it, it must be a Russian outfit. Whatever,
RT is a Russian outfit because it's owned by the Russian government. That's not a difficult claim to fact check.
Ed, he wasn't referring to RT, he was responding to my fair and balanced comment, i.e. Fox News.
edwardmurphy wrote:
Byblos wrote:
Dude, you do know you sound leftier than Ed, don't you? If that were even possible.
I don't even know how to respond to this stuff anymore. It's like you're in a war against reality.
It was a joke man, chill. I am well aware you're a self-described 1956 Republican. :D
Funny, he spouts all the Democratic talking points to a tee (and he says that AOC is the future of the Democratic party), so one could easily "mistake" him for a leftist. If it quacks like a duck and all that.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Post by abelcainsbrother » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:33 pm

DBowling wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:56 am
RickD wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:34 am
I wonder how much money this sham cost the taxpayers.
Well the National Debt has increased by over $3 Trillion dollars over the last three years.
Is that the sham you are referring to?
The rich globalists are going to eat it too,not America or the American people.It does not matter how much money Trump spends cause the Federal reserve will just print more money then at the right time the whole system is going to collapse as we tansition to a Gold backed economy.This is why Trump is making trade deals,he is getting things ready.Notice Trump is in India - trade deal,plus to show China we have other trading partners and do not have to just rely on them,- strategy - The Art of the Deal.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.