Have we crossed the line yet?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:36 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:50 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:31 pm
There are some people who think it is possible we could see Michelle Obama run for President,and there are Democrats and pundits like Michael Moore making the case that only Michelle Obama could beat President Trump.It is not clear if she is going to run yet,but I suspect that if she does it could be then that this info about Obama not being born in the US will come out.
Ok, so your prediction is that if Barack Obama's wife were to run for President her political opponents would use the same racist conspiracy that they used against her husband against her?

Wow. That's truly a stunning insight.
Except this time it would be proven,not only with these videos but documented evidence too that proves it.Of course,there are some so caught up in Trump Derangement Syndrome that no amount of evidence would change their mind.But most Americans are not like that,if you show them the evidence they will change their mind.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

RickD
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 191 times
Been liked: 1043 times

Post by RickD » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:45 pm

ACB wrote:
But most Americans are not like that,if you show them the evidence they will change their mind.
:pound:

Talk about do as I say and not as I do.

See also
•hypocrisy
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:44 pm

RickD wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:13 pm
ACB wrote:
Now if you disagree please explain how Obama was taken out of context because I just don't see it after watching the video you posted and the video I posted.
Because in the video I posted, near the beginning, Obama states that the first time he was in Kenya, was when he was 27 years old. How can he mean that he was born in kenya, if the first time he was in kenya, was 27 years after he was born. He's from Kenya, in the sense that he has Kenyan heritage on his father's side. That's why it's important to see the proper context. And we can't see proper context, when we pull short clips out of a larger video.

And again, it's very troubling that you STILL won't recognize this!
I see your point about in one breath he claiming when he first came to Kenya he was 27 and yet at another time he states he came from Kenya.It seems like a contradiction but he says both.At about the 5 minute mark is when he states he came from Kenya and yet at the start he claimed he did not come until he was 27. I think you are hung up on this because you saw this video as some kind of proof Obama had not come from Kenya,but that has not been the point.It is you that made this video your focus,not me.I was not even talking about that video.I was talking about the other video. But even if it is not so clear in the first video you brought up,it is much clearer in the video I was talking about. I also think that you've missed my whole point going off on a tangent about that video you posted. My point has been that this will be proven and exposed. I have not said nor implied it has been proven now. If you thought I was showing you the video as proof then you missed my point. I mean eventhough the audio is not clear you can hear Obama say "I was not born in Hawaii,I was not born in the Unites States of America. I came from Kenya." but I never said nor implied it was proof,only that it is evidence from Q that it is going to be proven at some point. Now anybody can go back and hear it for themselves and it is not out of context.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

RickD
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 191 times
Been liked: 1043 times

Post by RickD » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:50 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:44 pm
RickD wrote:
ACB wrote:
Now if you disagree please explain how Obama was taken out of context because I just don't see it after watching the video you posted and the video I posted.
Because in the video I posted, near the beginning, Obama states that the first time he was in Kenya, was when he was 27 years old. How can he mean that he was born in kenya, if the first time he was in kenya, was 27 years after he was born. He's from Kenya, in the sense that he has Kenyan heritage on his father's side. That's why it's important to see the proper context. And we can't see proper context, when we pull short clips out of a larger video.

I see your point about in one breath he claiming when he first came to Kenya he was 27 and yet at another time he states he came from Kenya.It seems like a contradiction but he says both.At about the 5 minute mark is when he states he came from Kenya and yet at the start he claimed he did not come until he was 27. I think you are hung up on this because you saw this video as some kind of proof Obama had not come from Kenya,but that has not been the point.It is you that made this video your focus,not me.I was not even talking about that video.I was talking about the other video. But even if it is not so clear in the first video you brought up,it is much clearer in the video I was talking about. I also think that you've missed my whole point going off on a tangent about that video you posted. My point has been that this will be proven and exposed. I have not said nor implied it has been proven now. If you thought I was showing you the video as proof then you missed my point. I mean eventhough the audio is not clear you can hear Obama say "I was not born in Hawaii,I was not born in the Unites States of America. I came from Kenya." but I never said nor implied it was proof,only that it is evidence from Q that it is going to be proven at some point. Now anybody can go back and hear it for themselves and it is not out of context.
Equivocate much?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Post by abelcainsbrother » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:03 pm

RickD wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:50 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:44 pm
RickD wrote:
ACB wrote:

Equivocate much?
As Q would say "Dark to Light"