Looking for another missions ministry to donate to...

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Looking for another missions ministry to donate to...

Post by DRDS »

Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I posted last, a lot of things have been going on with me, very busy with work and stuff but right now currently I feel led by God to fine tune and some of the missions groups that I donate to every once and awhile.

Currently I think they mainly just help countries like Africa, and China and maybe a few others, but currently I feel moved to find a way to help bring the gospel to or back to countries such as Russia, Ukraine, Czechoslovakia, Switzerland and others in those surrounding areas. I was wondering, do any of you know if there are any good and trustworthy organizations I can help donate to that target one, more or all of these areas?

In addition, I'm under the suspicion that some of the governments in these countries such as Russia no longer allow missionaries to bring the gospel to the area, can any of you all confirm or deny this? But anyway, any kind of feedback and recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Anyways, thank you all for your time, God bless and have a great day.