Is the antichrist here?

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
User avatar
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4199
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby abelcainsbrother » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:09 am

Kurieuo wrote:We all know Trump is the anti-Christ. Right Abe? :P


Daniel 11:37? Read it and see what you think.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
neo-x
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3299
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:13 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Contact:

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby neo-x » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:09 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:
neo-x wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
melanie wrote:The antichrist apparently was Obama, Clinton even??
Perhaps a Muslim leader.... Because Islam is the great evil!
Fundamenalist groups that are pin pointing the antichrist are just as crazy as any Islam group who are recognising the madji.
Alienating and demonising a belief or person based on a superstition of antichrist is so dangerous. It opens up the scenario of unquestioned suspicion, hatred and religious demonisation based on nothing more than a perceived idea.


I have told ya'll that if I ever come accross new info that shows me to be wrong I'll change my view.I am now starting to question the belief that the anti-christ will be somebody pretending to be the "magde" that muslims believe is coming with Jesus to unite the world to Islam.I'm really starting to question this and am really starting to believe that the anti-christ will be Nephilim just like in Genesis 6 that came to this earth had children with human women producing hybrids or giants.I'm starting to believe that after the rapture nephilim will be released from the bottomless pit and will return and the anti-christ will be one of these Nephilim. And if you are somebody who misses the rapture,realizes it and turns to Jesus you will be hunted down and slaughtered by these nephilim in the most brutal way possible.It will make what ISIS does seem weak.You don't want to be left behind and be a Christian during the tribulation because you will be slaughtered in ways we have never seen before.I'm talking your loved ones being slaughtered right in front of you in the most brutal sexual ways you have ever seen.It will be open season on people who got left behind realized it and turned back to Jesus.


Abe, what are your reasons for believing this? what made you change your mind?


It was a recent interview I heard of a Christian in Ireland that just wrote a book about it and as I listened to him explain it and give scripture to back it up it just makes more sense.Eventhough at first it challenged my understanding and at first and I wanted to reject it the more I thought about it my perspective has been changed to accept it. I might can find the interview if you'd like to hear it.

I don't think what he says is possible or even probable but I would appreciate a link for a quick look anyway. Thank you.
People treat facts as relevant more when the facts tend to support their opinions. When the facts are against their opinions, they don't necessarily deny the facts, but they say the facts are less relevant or insignificant. This is ofcourse because believing things that make you feel comfortable, takes a priority. And I think that should not be the case if one is after truth.

http://johnadavid.wordpress.com

User avatar
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4199
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby abelcainsbrother » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:32 am

neo-x wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
neo-x wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
melanie wrote:The antichrist apparently was Obama, Clinton even??
Perhaps a Muslim leader.... Because Islam is the great evil!
Fundamenalist groups that are pin pointing the antichrist are just as crazy as any Islam group who are recognising the madji.
Alienating and demonising a belief or person based on a superstition of antichrist is so dangerous. It opens up the scenario of unquestioned suspicion, hatred and religious demonisation based on nothing more than a perceived idea.


I have told ya'll that if I ever come accross new info that shows me to be wrong I'll change my view.I am now starting to question the belief that the anti-christ will be somebody pretending to be the "magde" that muslims believe is coming with Jesus to unite the world to Islam.I'm really starting to question this and am really starting to believe that the anti-christ will be Nephilim just like in Genesis 6 that came to this earth had children with human women producing hybrids or giants.I'm starting to believe that after the rapture nephilim will be released from the bottomless pit and will return and the anti-christ will be one of these Nephilim. And if you are somebody who misses the rapture,realizes it and turns to Jesus you will be hunted down and slaughtered by these nephilim in the most brutal way possible.It will make what ISIS does seem weak.You don't want to be left behind and be a Christian during the tribulation because you will be slaughtered in ways we have never seen before.I'm talking your loved ones being slaughtered right in front of you in the most brutal sexual ways you have ever seen.It will be open season on people who got left behind realized it and turned back to Jesus.


Abe, what are your reasons for believing this? what made you change your mind?


It was a recent interview I heard of a Christian in Ireland that just wrote a book about it and as I listened to him explain it and give scripture to back it up it just makes more sense.Eventhough at first it challenged my understanding and at first and I wanted to reject it the more I thought about it my perspective has been changed to accept it. I might can find the interview if you'd like to hear it.

I don't think what he says is possible or even probable but I would appreciate a link for a quick look anyway. Thank you.


I was able to find it but I found out it is actually an old interview recently posted.It is kindof a long discussion so make sure you have time to listen to it.I found it interesting eventhough in my mind at first I wanted to tell him no you're wrong.I think that even if you disagree you'll find it interesting,I did.At the very least it should be considered when it comes to the anti-christ and the end times.I know that some don't believe in a rapture,but I always have but still even if you reject a rapture if what he is saying is true you would not want to be here and it won't be so survivable like alot of them think with their bunkers filled with food,etc for surviving the tribulation and riding it out until Jesus comes back or standing against the anti-christ I've heard too.Anyway I think it is something to think about and consider if you're a person who is interested in bible prophecy and the endtimes,if not? Then it might not be important to you.

Patrick Heron -The Antichrist and the New World Order
https://youtu.be/dqFxzoRXiAk
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.


Return to “Questions for Christians”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests