Is the antichrist here?

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1089
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Is the antichrist here?

Postby thatkidakayoungguy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Some say yes others no. There seems to be some evidence he is, but otherwise i can't say yes.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 19005
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby RickD » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:33 am

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Some say yes others no. There seems to be some evidence he is, but otherwise i can't say yes.

You mean "here", as in, the antichrist is a member of these God & Science boards?
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3168
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby Nessa » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 am

RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Some say yes others no. There seems to be some evidence he is, but otherwise i can't say yes.

You mean "here", as in, the antichrist is a member of these God & Science boards?

I have my suspicions :?

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 19005
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby RickD » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:29 am

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Some say yes others no. There seems to be some evidence he is, but otherwise i can't say yes.

You mean "here", as in, the antichrist is a member of these God & Science boards?

I have my suspicions :?

Let me know who it is, so I can ban him into the lake of fire!
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3168
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby Nessa » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:49 am

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Some say yes others no. There seems to be some evidence he is, but otherwise i can't say yes.

You mean "here", as in, the antichrist is a member of these God & Science boards?

I have my suspicions :?

Let me know who it is, so I can ban him into the lake of fire!

him? :P

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 19005
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby RickD » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Some say yes others no. There seems to be some evidence he is, but otherwise i can't say yes.

You mean "here", as in, the antichrist is a member of these God & Science boards?

I have my suspicions :?

Let me know who it is, so I can ban him into the lake of fire!

him? :P

y:-?
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Justhuman
Established Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:53 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Location: East in the Netherlands

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby Justhuman » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:51 am

The coming of the antichrist is like playing in the lottery, where you are sure the next time you will win the jackpot!

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1089
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby thatkidakayoungguy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:51 pm

RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Some say yes others no. There seems to be some evidence he is, but otherwise i can't say yes.

You mean "here", as in, the antichrist is a member of these God & Science boards?

No, here as in this world.

User avatar
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4367
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby abelcainsbrother » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:23 am

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Some say yes others no. There seems to be some evidence he is, but otherwise i can't say yes.


The spirit of the anti-christ is here but the real person anti-christ is not here yet.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1089
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby thatkidakayoungguy » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:51 pm

If the Antichrist is here as a real person (for those who don't accept the antichrist idea just make it hypothetical plz) using the internet then I would figure he'd b using the deep web.

User avatar
melanie
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 1320
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 3:18 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby melanie » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:05 am

The antichrist apparently was Obama, Clinton even??
Perhaps a Muslim leader.... Because Islam is the great evil!
Fundamenalist groups that are pin pointing the antichrist are just as crazy as any Islam group who are recognising the madji.
Alienating and demonising a belief or person based on a superstition of antichrist is so dangerous. It opens up the scenario of unquestioned suspicion, hatred and religious demonisation based on nothing more than a perceived idea.

User avatar
Kurieuo
Technical Admin
Posts: 9244
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby Kurieuo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:30 am

We all know Trump is the anti-Christ. Right Abe? :P
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4367
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby abelcainsbrother » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:00 am

melanie wrote:The antichrist apparently was Obama, Clinton even??
Perhaps a Muslim leader.... Because Islam is the great evil!
Fundamenalist groups that are pin pointing the antichrist are just as crazy as any Islam group who are recognising the madji.
Alienating and demonising a belief or person based on a superstition of antichrist is so dangerous. It opens up the scenario of unquestioned suspicion, hatred and religious demonisation based on nothing more than a perceived idea.


I have told ya'll that if I ever come accross new info that shows me to be wrong I'll change my view.I am now starting to question the belief that the anti-christ will be somebody pretending to be the "magde" that muslims believe is coming with Jesus to unite the world to Islam.I'm really starting to question this and am really starting to believe that the anti-christ will be Nephilim just like in Genesis 6 that came to this earth had children with human women producing hybrids or giants.I'm starting to believe that after the rapture nephilim will be released from the bottomless pit and will return and the anti-christ will be one of these Nephilim. And if you are somebody who misses the rapture,realizes it and turns to Jesus you will be hunted down and slaughtered by these nephilim in the most brutal way possible.It will make what ISIS does seem weak.You don't want to be left behind and be a Christian during the tribulation because you will be slaughtered in ways we have never seen before.I'm talking your loved ones being slaughtered right in front of you in the most brutal sexual ways you have ever seen.It will be open season on people who got left behind realized it and turned back to Jesus.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
neo-x
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3385
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:13 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Contact:

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby neo-x » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:13 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:
melanie wrote:The antichrist apparently was Obama, Clinton even??
Perhaps a Muslim leader.... Because Islam is the great evil!
Fundamenalist groups that are pin pointing the antichrist are just as crazy as any Islam group who are recognising the madji.
Alienating and demonising a belief or person based on a superstition of antichrist is so dangerous. It opens up the scenario of unquestioned suspicion, hatred and religious demonisation based on nothing more than a perceived idea.


I have told ya'll that if I ever come accross new info that shows me to be wrong I'll change my view.I am now starting to question the belief that the anti-christ will be somebody pretending to be the "magde" that muslims believe is coming with Jesus to unite the world to Islam.I'm really starting to question this and am really starting to believe that the anti-christ will be Nephilim just like in Genesis 6 that came to this earth had children with human women producing hybrids or giants.I'm starting to believe that after the rapture nephilim will be released from the bottomless pit and will return and the anti-christ will be one of these Nephilim. And if you are somebody who misses the rapture,realizes it and turns to Jesus you will be hunted down and slaughtered by these nephilim in the most brutal way possible.It will make what ISIS does seem weak.You don't want to be left behind and be a Christian during the tribulation because you will be slaughtered in ways we have never seen before.I'm talking your loved ones being slaughtered right in front of you in the most brutal sexual ways you have ever seen.It will be open season on people who got left behind realized it and turned back to Jesus.


Abe, what are your reasons for believing this? what made you change your mind?
People treat facts as relevant more when the facts tend to support their opinions. When the facts are against their opinions, they don't necessarily deny the facts, but they say the facts are less relevant or insignificant. This is ofcourse because believing things that make you feel comfortable, takes a priority. And I think that should not be the case if one is after truth.

http://johnadavid.wordpress.com

User avatar
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4367
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Is the antichrist here?

Postby abelcainsbrother » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:54 am

neo-x wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
melanie wrote:The antichrist apparently was Obama, Clinton even??
Perhaps a Muslim leader.... Because Islam is the great evil!
Fundamenalist groups that are pin pointing the antichrist are just as crazy as any Islam group who are recognising the madji.
Alienating and demonising a belief or person based on a superstition of antichrist is so dangerous. It opens up the scenario of unquestioned suspicion, hatred and religious demonisation based on nothing more than a perceived idea.


I have told ya'll that if I ever come accross new info that shows me to be wrong I'll change my view.I am now starting to question the belief that the anti-christ will be somebody pretending to be the "magde" that muslims believe is coming with Jesus to unite the world to Islam.I'm really starting to question this and am really starting to believe that the anti-christ will be Nephilim just like in Genesis 6 that came to this earth had children with human women producing hybrids or giants.I'm starting to believe that after the rapture nephilim will be released from the bottomless pit and will return and the anti-christ will be one of these Nephilim. And if you are somebody who misses the rapture,realizes it and turns to Jesus you will be hunted down and slaughtered by these nephilim in the most brutal way possible.It will make what ISIS does seem weak.You don't want to be left behind and be a Christian during the tribulation because you will be slaughtered in ways we have never seen before.I'm talking your loved ones being slaughtered right in front of you in the most brutal sexual ways you have ever seen.It will be open season on people who got left behind realized it and turned back to Jesus.


Abe, what are your reasons for believing this? what made you change your mind?


It was a recent interview I heard of a Christian in Ireland that just wrote a book about it and as I listened to him explain it and give scripture to back it up it just makes more sense.Eventhough at first it challenged my understanding and at first and I wanted to reject it the more I thought about it my perspective has been changed to accept it. I might can find the interview if you'd like to hear it.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.


Return to “Questions for Christians”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests