Ignorance of Christianity

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Ignorance of Christianity

Post by crochet1949 »

And Isaiah 65:25 and 11:6 - 10 -11.
bbyrd009
BANNED
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by bbyrd009 »

crochet1949 wrote:A person with no clothing on is 'naked' / nude. Non-clothed. No one has to tell a person that they are naked -- even a blind person can Feel clothing or the lack there of.
yet entire tribes in S. Sea Islands, and on Africa, seem to have no shame. So then, read what you will, and let the implications of the verse alone for now.
crochet1949 wrote: Revelation 20:11- 15.

And Rev.20 :4- 7 -- the last phrase. And Zechariah 14:9 actually starts at vs 4. "The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and His name the only name.
amen. note that He will not be Lord over the World here, but the "Earth." and keep seeking a bodily return as long as that suits you, ok, in your church, which is, apparently, still in the world, by your own admission. wadr.
"Creation is continuous, and never stops."
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by crochet1949 »

bbyrd009 wrote:
crochet1949 wrote:A person with no clothing on is 'naked' / nude. Non-clothed. No one has to tell a person that they are naked -- even a blind person can Feel clothing or the lack there of.
yet entire tribes in S. Sea Islands, and on Africa, seem to have no shame. So then, read what you will, and let the implications of the verse alone for now.

And Rev.20 :4- 7 -- the last phrase. And Zechariah 14:9 actually starts at vs 4. "The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and His name the only name.
amen. note that He will not be Lord over the World here, but the "Earth." and keep seeking a bodily return as long as that suits you, ok, in your church, which is, apparently, still in the world, by your own admission. wadr.
And the difference between the 'world' and 'earth' IS?!

Of Course the Church is still in this world --where Else would it be. Jesus Christ has not raptured the Church out of here, yet.

And where is Your church?!
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

crochet, wadr if you do not yet grasp how a believer is called to leave the world, and yet does not, somehow, leave the earth bodily, and that Scripture clearly delineates the two, Kosmos and Erets, then i am afraid we are not going to be able to have much of a conversation, ok?
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

crochet1949 wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:

Of Course the Church is still in this world --where Else would it be. Jesus Christ has not raptured the Church out of here, yet.

crochet, wadr if you do not yet grasp how a believer is called to leave the world, and yet does not, somehow, leave the earth bodily, and that Scripture clearly delineates the two, Kosmos and Erets, then i am afraid we are not going to be able to have much of a conversation, ok? Which also explains your adherence to what you have been told, rather than what the Book will tell you, again meaning no offense there.
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by crochet1949 »

bbyrd009 wrote:
crochet1949 wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:

crochet, wadr if you do not yet grasp how a believer is called to leave the world, and yet does not, somehow, leave the earth bodily, and that Scripture clearly delineates the two, Kosmos and Erets, then i am afraid we are not going to be able to have much of a conversation, ok? Which also explains your adherence to what you have been told, rather than what the Book will tell you, again meaning no offense there.

wadr -- 'we are not going to be able to have of a conversation, ok?' Fine with me.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

crochet1949 wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:
crochet1949 wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:

wadr -- 'we are not going to be able to have of a conversation, ok?' Fine with me.
let's not deceive ourselves though, ok, there are plenty of people who hold your general beliefs, or my general beliefs, who these posts might speak to; ten years from now, even. People search phrases that are relevant to them, and are led to your feed, or my feed. Just because we are not in agreement at all times does not mean we are not communicating, ok. In fact, go have a convo with someone you are in complete agreement with, and see how far that goes. It is like watching paint dry, ok. peace to you.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

ο πιστευων εις εμε ~ "the one faithfully-trusting into me" (John 14:12).

That means not only believing the full Testimony of Yeshua but also living according to it by applying his full Testimony to yourself in your walk through the scripture. Additionally the works that he does are not physical but supernal and spiritual in meaning, (such as awakening people "from the dead", [spiritual enlightenment by way of truth], and so on). This is why he says to his disciples in the very same passage that he will come and will reveal himself to those who love him. It is not to all the world all at once but to those who keep his commandments, (and therefore to each in his or her own appointed times).

John 14:18-23
18 I will not leave you [as] orphans: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world sees me no more; but you see me: because I live, you shall live also.
20 At that day
you shall know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
21 The one having my commandments, and keeping them, that is the one loving me: and the one loving me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will disclose myself unto him.
22 Yhudas said to him, (not Yskariotes), Master, how is it that you are about to manifest yourself unto us and not to the world?
23 Yeshua answered, and said to him, If anyone love me, the same will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our abode with him.

So it is not a revelation or manifestation to the whole world all at once; neither it is like a drive up window where you say the right prayer full of tingly emotions: you actually have to be faithfully trusting into his testimony-doctrine and be walking it out in your daily life as you continue in your studies and full immersion into the Word, (and you will not have gone through it all before the Son of man has come).
see, the Apostles asked the same questions being asked here; demonstrating their literal ears, as revealed in telling little children "wait here for the present." and i am no different, ok.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

The Father has said that He will dwell in araphel, (the thick darkness).