Scripture!

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
bbyrd009
BANNED
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Scripture!

Post by bbyrd009 »

ah well, they are just the same questions, that have been put to you already, you know where they are!
"Creation is continuous, and never stops."
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

bbyrd009 wrote:ah well, they are just the same questions, that have been put to you already, you know where they are!
I really don't have the time to sift through mutiple posts and try to figure where the questions are and if they pertain to me. That's why I asked you to repeat them. Let's take it one step at a time. Why don't you ask me one question that you deem most important and we'll take it from there. Once we exhaust that subject we can move on to your next question. Sound good?
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
bbyrd009
BANNED
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by bbyrd009 »

Byblos wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:ah well, they are just the same questions, that have been put to you already, you know where they are!
I really don't have the time to sift through mutiple posts and try to figure where the questions are
imagine how i feel! :lol:
and if they pertain to me.
oh, they were pertinent at the time. They do not matter much to me now, either, i hope you see. Understand that they were not pursued at the time for a reason though, is a point. "The veil" is this completely imaginary thing, that is nonetheless very, very real. Yanking the questions up here for you, out of context now, and (re-)serving them to you, on a platter so to speak, is certainly not in my interests, and i have already re-served three of them, just recently as i recall, to no effect, so understand kind of what you are asking, now. You are wadr now deigning to do me a favor, and i don't need any.

I really don't have the time to sift through multiple posts, again, and try to figure out why you didn't answer the questions when they came up?

I know that is kind of harsh, but there it is. I could pretty it up if you like, and please don't take this the wrong way ok, it is a small thing.
"Creation is continuous, and never stops."