Doubts with my faith

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Doubts with my faith

Post by Murray »

neo-x wrote:Just to make it clear, I am not saying Adam and ever couldn't be real, they most certainly could be, I was referring to the story...carry on.

And I agree with silver. :)

YA, The main thing is that you need to trust God that whatever he does and whoever he is, he knows best. And you let your life in his hand, that is faith, to trust God when you are completely vulnerable.
I've heard it suggested that Adam and could've been the first humanoids that god gave a soul to. Can't say I'm totally sold, but I suppose that's a way thiestic evolution and o'l Adam can blend .
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
YoungApolegist
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by YoungApolegist »

This thread is like a month old. I have since gotten much stronger in my faith. I guess God used my doubts as a means of strengthening my faith. I have told everybody how my faith was strengthened in another thread here. I would advise somebody to go check it out. Anyways, I will advise people to subscribe to this thread so that they could take notice if I ever have my doubts arise again. These past few months have been a difficult time in my life, but I am getting by well. Cheers....
:D :D :D
" I think it is not only out of God's wisdom but also out of his love that he leaves in mystery what he leaves in mystery. If I had more knowledge I could be heartbroken. Thus we live in hope.
And then, maybe, when standing at the Heaven's gate, I will throw myself into his arms and weep everything out. With him, we can handle that." - 1over137
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Post by 1over137 »

:) :dancing:
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Murray »

YoungApolegist wrote:This thread is like a month old. I have since gotten much stronger in my faith. I guess God used my doubts as a means of strengthening my faith. I have told everybody how my faith was strengthened in another thread here. I would advise somebody to go check it out. Anyways, I will advise people to subscribe to this thread so that they could take notice if I ever have my doubts arise again. These past few months have been a difficult time in my life, but I am getting by well. Cheers....
:D :D :D

Are you polish? Because I love polish people.
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte