Advice?

Discuss strengths and weaknesses of new pages added to the God And Science website
Eureka
Recognized Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Advice?

Post by Eureka »

Hello posters,
Is there somewhere on this forum where it would be appropriate to ask personal advice from other posters? I know that the discussion board exists so that people can explore Christianity together, but the huge number of insightful and diverse members makes it seem like a great place to ask strangers about specific issues.

I know this isn't actually a "critique", but I wasn't sure where else to post this question.

:) E
"If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag."
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Advice?

Post by RickD »

Eureka wrote:Hello posters,
Is there somewhere on this forum where it would be appropriate to ask personal advice from other posters? I know that the discussion board exists so that people can explore Christianity together, but the huge number of insightful and diverse members makes it seem like a great place to ask strangers about specific issues.

I know this isn't actually a "critique", but I wasn't sure where else to post this question.

:) E
If you want personal advice from specific members, you can pm them. If you want personal advice, and you don't care who answers your questions, you can post in the appropriate forum. If you're not sure of the appropriate forum, you can pm a moderator, and we can help you out. :D
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony