Weed is a literal weed, that's it. How is it different from tobacco? It's a dried plant.
Try driving a car after smoking a doobie. Then try driving a car after smoking a cigarette. Big difference.
1) it's not addictive
That's not accurate. While what's in the drug itself MAY NOT be addictive, it's mind numbing qualities are certainly addictive.
2) it does not cause violence
Try taking some weed from a drug dealer without paying him. Illegal drug sales involving money and drugs, and humans, may certainly lead to violence.
3) it calms people down
More accurately, it dumbs people down. It kills brain cells. It makes users lazy.
4) it does not effect the body and it may even possess some cancer curing qualities.
It does not affect the body? Come on Murray, it gets one high, and kills brain cells.
5) If god hated us using dried plants i'm sure he would address it specifically.
GOD:"Murray, stop smoking pot, it's killing your brain cells."
6) No other banned substance is completely natural with 0 human alteration.
Cocaine. I suppose that's not a drug, either.
7) It's not even a drug it's a herb.....
Cmon, Murray, that's rediculous.
We spend money, lives, and time fighting a harmless PLANT, so pointless.....
We spend money, lives, and time smoking pot, trying to hide reality, seems pretty pointless...
Murray, I bet if you asked God to show you if smoking pot is what He wants you to do, He'll show you. You probably won't like the answer you get, however.