Please keep my best friend bippy123 in your prayers

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Please keep my best friend bippy123 in your prayers

Post by DRDS »

He lost his mom a day or so ago. Please pray that he will find comfort during this time. Thank you all so much. GB.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Re: Please keep my best friend bippy123 in your prayers

Post by neo-x »

That's so sad. My thoughts and prayers.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Yes, Bippy (Bob), may the Lord bring you peace, comfort and healing of your grief. You know your friends here, around the world, are praying for you and love you!

y[-o<
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Post by 1over137 »

Bippy, May God comfort you and bring good peole around you.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bippy123 »

Thank you so much guys your the best :)
This still hasn’t hit me fully as I visited her almost every week for the last 4 years .

I never thought I could have the strength to go and visit her like this , but god brought this incredible lady into my life whose like my second mom to give me the courage to do this .

Incredibly I met her at a gas station. I still had a
Half tank full of gas but decided I would fill it up all
The way as I was headed to the beach to work till 2-3am.

Why I decided to stop by that gas station I’ll never know . Anyways she stoppped by to get directions to the mall and I helped her out . She asked if she could do something for me and I asked her to pray for my mom and I explained my moms condition to her .

She then offered to go with me to visit her and went almost every week since . She used to drive all the way from next to the border to visit mom with me and even came in any extra day a week . She prayed with me and even sang to my mom some church songs .

What were the chances of me and her stopping at that gas station at that exact moment in time :)

Guys I’ll try to stop in periodically but I don’t have much free time these days .

I’m still living in my car as I can’t leave my Uber job right now cause it gives me the freedom to be there for my buddy in New York who has schizophrenia . I learned how to calm his condition when even his psychiatrists couldn’t and I need to be on call for him 24/7.

I’m
Actually going to visit him in NYC in early September . My first vacation in forever lol

Thanks guys , your all my angels here :)
God bless you all
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Bless you, Bip! You are probably one of the most positive positive people I've ever known, and you've been faithful to others at a great personal cost. So bless YOU, my friend, cause you really deserve it!
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

bippy123 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:50 pm Thank you so much guys your the best :)
This still hasn’t hit me fully as I visited her almost every week for the last 4 years .

I never thought I could have the strength to go and visit her like this , but god brought this incredible lady into my life whose like my second mom to give me the courage to do this .

Why I decided to stop by that gas station I’ll never know . Anyways she stoppped by to get directions to the mall and I helped her out . She asked if she could do something for me and I asked her to pray for my mom and I explained my moms condition to her .

She then offered to go with me to visit her and went almost every week since . She used to drive all the way from next to the border to visit mom with me and even came in any extra day a week . She prayed with me and even sang to my mom some church songs .

What were the chances of me and her stopping at that gas station at that exact moment in time :)

Guys I’ll try to stop in periodically but I don’t have much free time these days .

I’m still living in my car as I can’t leave my Uber job right now cause it gives me the freedom to be there for my buddy in New York who has schizophrenia . I learned how to calm his condition when even his psychiatrists couldn’t and I need to be on call for him 24/7.

I’m
Actually going to visit him in NYC in early September . My first vacation in forever lol

God bless you all
While in NYC and if you have the time on a weekday I would love to have lunch with you. I will PM you my contact info.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

You are an angel Bippy.

I hope, you guys can have that lunch.

ENJOY IT! :)

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

#foreverinmyheart
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

Byblos wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:54 am
bippy123 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:50 pm Thank you so much guys your the best :)

I’m

God bless you all
While in NYC and if you have the time on a weekday I would love to have lunch with you. I will PM you my contact info.
Sounds good Byblos would love to :)
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

1over137 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:22 pm You are an angel Bippy.

I hope, you guys can have that lunch.

ENJOY IT! :)
Ty my friend , god bless you :)
You are an inspiration to me :)
I’m sure we will have that lunch
I miss New York :)
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

Philip wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:41 pm Bless you, Bip! You are probably one of the most positive positive people I've ever known, and you've been faithful to others at a great personal cost. So bless YOU, my friend, cause you really deserve it!
Ty Philip , I’m so glad I stumbled onto this forum . You guys are my guardian angels . Was at a wedding in the boonies . I’ll try to post some videos on Facebook .

The bride was 6’2” wow
I’m so glad we are friends too Philip
Last edited by bippy123 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

neo-x wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:54 am That's so sad. My thoughts and prayers.
Thank you my friend . Both my parents are reunited now with the lord . No more suffering , no more years . This gives me so much solice . It makes the grieving bearable :)
God bless you neo:)
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

DRDS wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:36 am He lost his mom a day or so ago. Please pray that he will find comfort during this time. Thank you all so much. GB.
Ty so much DRDS, you been everything a brother can be to me :)
God knows I’m much closer to you then my own brothers :)
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

About to board the plane.first stop Dallas :)
Then onto the big Apple .looking forward to meeting Byblos , my angel brother mikhail and all my relatives .

I hope I hear some frank Sinatra at the airport
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

You and Byblos.
Enjoy the time :)

#foreverinmyheart