A prayer request for a dear friend

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

A prayer request for a dear friend

Post by Gabrielman »

I would like to ask for prayer for a dear friend of mine and her brother. I don't want to go into details, but I will say that her brother has been fighting depression, and it's been very hard for him. He suffers from sever depression, and has tried to get help. She also suffers from depression from time to time, though on where near the same level.

Thank you for your time and prayers! y[-o<
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: A prayer request for a dear friend

Post by Storyteller »

Having personally suffered from severe post natal depression that went undiagnosed for seven years my heart and prayers go out to your friend and her brother.
Tell him, and her, that although you really don't think it at the time, hope is there, you can, and will, find joy again.
Tell them you care.
Sending love and prayers to them and you xx
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Male

Post by Gabrielman »

Storyteller wrote:Having personally suffered from severe post natal depression that went undiagnosed for seven years my heart and prayers go out to your friend and her brother.
Tell him, and her, that although you really don't think it at the time, hope is there, you can, and will, find joy again.
Tell them you care.
Sending love and prayers to them and you xx
Thank you. I wish I could do more to help her and her brother, but for now at least, this is all I can do.
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

Sometimes it only takes a small thing to have a big effect.
One person caring can be all it needs x
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

Gabrielman... I have sent you a pm x
CindSein
Newbie Member

Post by CindSein »

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." Mathew 18:20
I'm sure lord god will hear your prayers. I will surely remember your friend in my prayers.