Autumn....

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
AirBetweenTheNotes
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Autumn....

Post by AirBetweenTheNotes »

Pray for my daughter's 2 decades of substance abuse & demonic oppression, the girls was raised in a God fearing Jesus is the only way to God's throne, young earth's home but has always been about feeding her lusts with no looking forward to what her choices might cause her. Years of grief, poor decisions, guilt, shame, a focus on satanic powers/conspiracies, with no respect for the law has her covered in needle tracks with 4 children from 3 fathers, none of whom are in her care, gaunt & emaciated. Yet what a testimony for the Lord if we could have her & inroads into that community through her could be had if only she was indwell by Christ's Holy Spirit...
theophilus
Valued Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Autumn....

Post by theophilus »

I am sorry to hear about your daughter's problems. I will pray that God will save her and enable her to change her life into one that is pleasing to him.
God wants full custody of his children, not just visits on Sunday.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: Autumn....

Post by B. W. »

AirBetweenTheNotes wrote:Pray for my daughter's 2 decades of substance abuse & demonic oppression, the girls was raised in a God fearing Jesus is the only way to God's throne, young earth's home but has always been about feeding her lusts with no looking forward to what her choices might cause her. Years of grief, poor decisions, guilt, shame, a focus on satanic powers/conspiracies, with no respect for the law has her covered in needle tracks with 4 children from 3 fathers, none of whom are in her care, gaunt & emaciated. Yet what a testimony for the Lord if we could have her & inroads into that community through her could be had if only she was indwell by Christ's Holy Spirit...
Please send me a Privet Message - PM - about this...

Question, have you with loving tuff concern simply sat down with her and ask her to pray the sinners prayer because you fear she will not live long...

I understand this is difficult but it will have a shock value to your adult child God can work with...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys