Prayers for Hillary Clinton

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Prayers for Hillary Clinton

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Danieltwotwenty wrote:Jesus would disagree with that ACB.

Matthew 5:38-42
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
Seems to me he does want us to help our enemies, he wants us to give to them, care for them, heal them, pray for them just as if they were our own.
Jesus was teaching forgiveness that has to do with the way people treat you as a Christian and we should live by that but he also taught us to obey the laws of the land also.That is in noway teaching us to help evil-doers to do evil.Also there are limits to our forgiveness also and until the person repents we are not to just forgive them such like a wife/husband being abused. We are to get away from them unless/until they repent and then we forgive. We also pick and choose our wives,husbands,friends,etc based on their actions using righteous judgment.
Please explain how praying for someone's health is helping them do evil.
Really? If they are doing evil and are healed they can further do evil.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
JButler
Established Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by JButler »

Some times the purpose of your life is to serve as a warning to others.
If the truth hurts, maybe it should.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Danieltwotwenty wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Danieltwotwenty wrote:Jesus would disagree with that ACB.

Matthew 5:38-42
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
Seems to me he does want us to help our enemies, he wants us to give to them, care for them, heal them, pray for them just as if they were our own.
Jesus was teaching forgiveness that has to do with the way people treat you as a Christian and we should live by that but he also taught us to obey the laws of the land also.That is in noway teaching us to help evil-doers to do evil.Also there are limits to our forgiveness also and until the person repents we are not to just forgive them such like a wife/husband being abused. We are to get away from them unless/until they repent and then we forgive. We also pick and choose our wives,husbands,friends,etc based on their actions using righteous judgment.
Please explain how praying for someone's health is helping them do evil.
Really? If they are doing evil and are healed they can further do evil.
So would you cease to pray for anyone's healing just in case they may do evil in the future?
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Hortator wrote:Whatever your political affiliation, a life is a life. And right now, Hillary Clinton may be fighting for her in one of the most stressful circumstances one can imagine by campaigning full time.

Many public figures in the past have had other spray for them, the late Pope St. John Paul II for example. They are just as human as we are, and not immune to the baleful ailments that can affect everyone of us, either today or some day far off, as the years do their terrible dance.

Please, pray that Mrs. Clinton makes a full recovery from whatever is harming her.
Sure, and the King David prayer mentioned in Psalms 109:1-31 is fitting to apply to her...

As she classed many of us as a basket of deplorables and irredeemables: Hitler said things like that about people he did not like too so Ps 109 fits as a fitting prayer for such folks... Its in the bible.
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
AmySeilnum
Acquainted Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by AmySeilnum »

Hillary's coughing and sickness is staged. It's fake. You can find videos of her doing the same exact kind of coughing years ago to avoid some questions.
Hillary "collapsed" on 9/11/2016 and a school bus driver drove straight into a "pillar" being killed on impact, on 9/11/2016, these were orchestrated events, not random events.