Urgent prayers requested

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Urgent prayers requested

Post by Byblos »

Folks, I haven't been very active here lately for good reason. My wife and I are facing very difficult and trying times. We are facing a real possibility of complete ruin with my wife's business faltering. We invested everything in it and were doing fine. Until 3 weeks ago. Now we're on the brink of bankruptcy, all due to a stupid bureaucratic oversight. We spend every waking moment in prayers but God hasn't seen to it to send relief our way. But let His will be done.

You urgent and continuous prayers are much appreciated.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Urgent prayers requested

Post by RickD »

May the Lord's will be done.

He is faithful, and will provide for you and your family.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

My prayers for you Byblos, and your family.

And ... real treasures in heaven are not material...
His will will be done indeed, whatever it might be...
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Some positive signs today, a sliver of hope suddenly materialized. Thank you so so much for your prayers. I humbly ask that you keep them up when you can.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Byblos wrote:Some positive signs today, a sliver of hope suddenly materialized. Thank you so so much for your prayers. I humbly ask that you keep them up when you can.
Prayers up!
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Update:

Your prayers, heard or unheard (by me), were definitely heard (by Him). It was God's will and our collective answered prayers that lifted this ominously dark cloud from above our heads. My wife's business and the jobs of her 10 employees live to fight another day. I am humbled by and eternally grateful for your prayers. y>:D<

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Byblos wrote:Update:

Your prayers, heard or unheard (by me), were definitely heard (by Him). It was God's will and our collective answered prayers that lifted this ominously dark cloud from above our heads. My wife's business and the jobs of her 10 employees live to fight another day. I am humbled by and eternally grateful for your prayers. y>:D<
:amen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Glad to hear God's continued to bless you and your wife's business.

God carried and has blessed me and my family the last 5 years or so since I left my job. A job I basically left to enter into unknown financial stability... but at no time was I afraid, indeed I quite knew I'd be fine even though there was no surety. Boss then, was perplexed I wasn't caving into his will but just left what was a volatile environment. I really should have left a year or so earlier, felt the promptings, saw the signs, but I stayed on.

If the business did fail, then I'm confident that it wouldn't be the end but just time for a change. But, it's great that you have much less stress now, whatever happened to improve matters. Evidently, it wasn't a time for change.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)