Would appreciate your prayers this week.

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Would appreciate your prayers this week.

Post by Philip »

Rick: Speaking of seeing how active the doctor will allow you to be...

I had an operation when I was younger. I asked the doctor if I'd be able to play the piano after the operation. He said, "Of course you will be able to play the piano."

I went on to tell him that he was a miracle worker, because I'd never been able to play the piano before.
Which was especially miraculous, as he was already past 30 and the doctor was a proctologist! :pound:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote:
Rick: Speaking of seeing how active the doctor will allow you to be...

I had an operation when I was younger. I asked the doctor if I'd be able to play the piano after the operation. He said, "Of course you will be able to play the piano."

I went on to tell him that he was a miracle worker, because I'd never been able to play the piano before.
Which was especially miraculous, as he was already past 30 and the doctor was a proctologist! :pound:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tujqM2u-BVo
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Rick, that's a very funny episode. And notice, after Kramer gets his license plate, you see the "AM" license plate on and then the car backfires a big plume of smoke - like a metaphorical fart. Some of those Seinfeld episodes are so funny that I marvel that the actors could stay in character without laughing out loud, no matter whatever number of takes.