Please keep me in your prayers

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Please keep me in your prayers

Post by DRDS »

Hey everyone long time no see, please keep me in your prayers, I'm feeling very depressed and somewhat sick right now and I've got issues going on at work with co workers either mad or jealous towards me. And plus where I'm in my 30s and not married and still a virgin with no one interested in me, I've been dealing with all the pain and negativity with that all month. So if it's ok, please keep me in your prayers that I'll be somehow delivered from the way I feel. Thank you all.
Vergil
Established Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Please keep me in your prayers

Post by Vergil »

DRDS wrote:Hey everyone long time no see, please keep me in your prayers, I'm feeling very depressed and somewhat sick right now and I've got issues going on at work with co workers either mad or jealous towards me. And plus where I'm in my 30s and not married and still a virgin with no one interested in me, I've been dealing with all the pain and negativity with that all month. So if it's ok, please keep me in your prayers that I'll be somehow delivered from the way I feel. Thank you all.
Brother, don't lose faith in Love, in Hope, and In Faith itself, smile and defy depression, laugh at its face as you are cared for by the Divine, problems are just blessing in disguise, challenges to make you grow both wiser and stronger.

Hmm, One day you will find a lady for you, it's impossible no one having interest in you, some have interest in you (They just hide it well) so don't fret Brother, pray and believe.

I will pray for you and rest assured, many others will, and the heavens will surely pray for you to God, you just have to pray and trust God.

Psalms 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
- Jesus Christ

Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there's a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan.
- Charles Stanley
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Will do,be encouraged.

We Will Walk Through/We're More Than Champions. For you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds6llQr6uAw
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Post by 1over137 »

Will pray for you.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
theophilus
Valued Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by theophilus »

I will pray that God will help you with your depression and your relationships with your co workers.
DRDS wrote:And plus where I'm in my 30s and not married and still a virgin with no one interested in me, I've been dealing with all the pain and negativity with that all month.
Being unmarried isn't necessarily a bad thing. God calls some people to remain single all their lives. I'm 75 and have never been married. There have been times when I felt the way you do now but looking back at my life I see that I was better off remaining single. Consider what Paul said about this subject:
I want you to be free from anxieties. The unmarried man is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to please the Lord. But the married man is anxious about worldly things, how to please his wife, and his interests are divided. And the unmarried or betrothed woman is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit. But the married woman is anxious about worldly things, how to please her husband. I say this for your own benefit, not to lay any restraint upon you, but to promote good order and to secure your undivided devotion to the Lord.
(1 Corinthians 7:32-35 ESV)
God might be calling you to remain single so you can serve him more effectively.
God wants full custody of his children, not just visits on Sunday.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by melanie »

Praying for you DRDS,
Just remember when life gets crazy, He's smiling on you and blessing you.
Your commitment is awesome,
What a guy!!
DRDS

Post by DRDS »

Thank you all so very much GB.
Rich
Honored Member

Post by Rich »

I was unmarried and a virgin until age 33. God had plans for me that didn't include marriage until that time. Marriage is wonderful, but it divides one's time, as Paul said. It is also very hard work, since your spouse is very different from you, even when you are both Christians. I was married 25 years until my love passed away. Losing a spouse is incredibly difficult. I have since remarried a strong Christian woman who lost her spouse after 35 years of marriage. We both grew tremendously as a result of our marriages, but marriage always requires a lot of effort and adjustment. It requires two people who are dedicated to each other and the marriage and who are willing to put out maximum effort as the Lord leads. My advice is to not jump into a marriage simply because you feel you want to be married. Wait for a woman who is a strong Christian, who is dedicated to Jesus above all else. Without a common goal and beliefs, marriage can be agony, and worse than being single. May God bless and lead you!
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

It is in our darkest times that Our Lord sustains us the most.
The tough part is that even KNOWING this doesn't make it any less painful and frustrating and depressing.
Been there, I think we all have to one extent or another.
Marriage is not something to be taken lightly and if there is anything worth waiting for the right person for, it is marriage.
Of course not everyone is suited for marriage but I don't think that is your case.
I think that you will find the right person but we all want things sooner rather than later and we need to remember that the right time is when it happens, not before, not after.
I know that virginity thing can be a real pain BUT it is perfectly correct to be picky about the right person, I mean, we are far more picky about other very minor things then this thing that is not minor at all.
Hand in there bro, I know that it is hard and I know that words are all that we cna provide right now BUT we are here for you and more importantly, Our Lord is there for you.
DRDS

Post by DRDS »

Thank you Rich for responding and for all you do. GB
DRDS

Post by DRDS »

And thank you all for your prayers. Love you all.
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bippy123 »

Bro I'm so sorry your going through all this :(
You deserve a great Christian woman

Bro lets chat on Tuesday ok :)
Praying for you bro