Need prayers again :(

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Need prayers again :(

Post by bippy123 »

Hey guys Ty for all your prayers but I'm afraid I'm going to need your prayers again .
I was starting to peak my head above water coming back from a 11 day 15 hour a day job in Texas that paid me 1800 in October and then working 2 jobs here in San Diego , and then my younger brother wiped it all off in a second when he fell asleep at the wheel and hit another car .

The other car didn't suffer damage but the Prius suffered major damage in the front and as a result it will cost most of my savings and more important I will not be able to drive fir uber for 5 weeks total . I was sharing uber time with my brother but he was spending by his money so fast and wax paying for all of the weekly lease and had for both our cars and stop I was able to save .

This accident made me broke again and dec 31st was the last day in the garage .
I was told a month ago by s supposed good friend of 25 years that I would be able to stay with him and his roommate till I got back on my feet .
Just yesterday my friend told me that this was off because the cousin he's living with is married with s little daughter and the widened uncomfortable about a stranger coming into the house .

He didn't even tell me about the wife and daughter , if he did I never would move in there myself and I would have prepared to make other plans .

I also had to drive till 6 am every day because my brother would bring the car back late .
I told my brother if he doesn't apply for ssi we are done .

Please pray for me that God shows me a way out of this
Don't know how much more My body and mind can take

Just wish I could be with my dad
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Need prayers again :(

Post by abelcainsbrother »

bippy123 wrote:Hey guys Ty for all your prayers but I'm afraid I'm going to need your prayers again .
I was starting to peak my head above water coming back from a 11 day 15 hour a day job in Texas that paid me 1800 in October and then working 2 jobs here in San Diego , and then my younger brother wiped it all off in a second when he fell asleep at the wheel and hit another car .

The other car didn't suffer damage but the Prius suffered major damage in the front and as a result it will cost most of my savings and more important I will not be able to drive fir uber for 5 weeks total . I was sharing uber time with my brother but he was spending by his money so fast and wax paying for all of the weekly lease and had for both our cars and stop I was able to save .

This accident made me broke again and dec 31st was the last day in the garage .
I was told a month ago by s supposed good friend of 25 years that I would be able to stay with him and his roommate till I got back on my feet .
Just yesterday my friend told me that this was off because the cousin he's living with is married with s little daughter and the widened uncomfortable about a stranger coming into the house .

He didn't even tell me about the wife and daughter , if he did I never would move in there myself and I would have prepared to make other plans .

I also had to drive till 6 am every day because my brother would bring the car back late .
I told my brother if he doesn't apply for ssi we are done .

Please pray for me that God shows me a way out of this
Don't know how much more My body and mind can take

Just wish I could be with my dad
I will pray for you brother that God makes a way for you. It sounds like to me that your brother is pulling you down,yet I don't know if its intentional or not,only you know and he's your brother.But you can get through this.
I need a miracle. For you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kGaNrsWfsc
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

oh honey y>:D<

you are in my prayers, thoughts and heart... always.

stay strong bips, you have our prayers and you have God.

I only wish there was more I could do xxxxxx
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Bippy,

I think you know what's bringing you down. How much more are you willing to accept before you have a nervous breakdown?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Rick: Bippy, I think you know what's bringing you down. How much more are you willing to accept before you have a nervous breakdown?
Bip, was just thinking about you the past two days. I will pray for your wisdom and situation.

But Rick is right, it sounds like you are enabling your brother to make BOTH of your lives miserable. And so the corrective incentives and reality that your brother needs to face seems to being constantly kept at bay by your tender heart and constant sacrifice. It may well be more loving for him to be made face consequences that will FORCE him to change. But that won't happen if you keep bailing him out. God gives consequences for good reasons. Just saying. So, please pray on, not on how YOU will be able to help you both survive, but for wisdom and courage to allow the consequences your brother sorely needs, that God might use.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

We have been knocked down Bippy more than once, but we will stand again.
I pray God will give you strength and wisdom and that you learn what you are to learn.

We are to learn through our trials, right?
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

1over137 wrote:We have been knocked down Bippy more than once, but we will stand again.
I pray God will give you strength and wisdom and that you learn what you are to learn.

We are to learn through our trials, right?
Ty Hanna so much , and thank you all for your words of encouragement .
I am hanging in there .
I'm just trying to hold on until my uber car is repaired . Until then I'm going to a temp service on Monday to get some temporary work until then .

God bless you all
You are all my guardian angels here
Christ is indeed very strong on this forum :)
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

Bip,
I really hope and pray that the Lord gives you the strength you need to do what you must.
We may be our brother's keeper, but we have to be careful that WE don't became the thing that is keeping those we love from becoming better.
Enabling is one of the worse things we can do since it just prolongs the inevitable, doesn't fix the problem AND makes things worse for Us as well.
Bip, in your heart you have heard His voice and you KNOW His love and you know that he is always with and and answers all, even if at times the answer is No.
We also have to be like Christ and at times that means the answer from us is also, No.
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

I agree Paul , I now have a friend who will help with my brother and he's very good at saying no , just need to stay strong now and try to get another car again . Was doing good with uber until this . He won't be touching my car anymore .

Have so many good stories to share with you guys about my uber adventures .hopefully one day I will be able to share them all .

Ty everyone for your prayers , I love u all
Biopy