Answered Prayer!

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
NobodySpecial
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Answered Prayer!

Post by NobodySpecial »

So currently I don't enjoy my job and I started praying not this past Monday but the one before that for a job that I would enjoy. I had a thought that if I wanted a new job then I should go out and apply for one and try to find any open doors that God may have for me. Immediately after I had that thought I had an additional one that no-instead of me doing something I would wait on God. Today I found out that I'll be switching departments into an area that I didn't even know was available and I'll be doing something I really enjoy (analytics and reporting using spreadsheets and programming and such) and I give all the credit to God for answering my prayer because I didn't apply for it, I didn't ask anyone about it, I didn't even mention that I wasn't satisfied with my current job and yet I've been given the opportunity to transition to something I'll enjoy.

Let them praise the name of the Lord, for His name alone is exalted; His glory is above the earth and heaven. - Psalm 148:13
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? - Micah 6:8

"For thus says the Lord God: "Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out." - Ezekiel 34:11
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Answered Prayer!

Post by EssentialSacrifice »

:amen: y[-o< :) :clap:
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Thank you NS! This gives me hope, when I needed it! :D
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nicki
Sex: Female

Post by Nicki »

:D Awesome - I'd like something similar for myself! Not that kind of job though - well, I might like it if I had any idea how to do it. ;)
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Post by 1over137 »

:)
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

RickD wrote:Thank you NS! This gives me hope, when I needed it! :D
Me too!

:clap:
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)