Need prayers , just lost the house :(

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Re: Need prayers , just lost the house :(

Post by Byblos »

I'm sorry you're going thru all this brother, wow! Stay strong and know you're not alone. y[-o<
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

If you still have my number - give me a call so se can talk and pray about this more.
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Bob, clearly, God is now moving. What looks like a hurtful discom[bBOB[/b]ulation must have purpose. My prayers are added to those of us around the WORLD who are praying for you and your brother, for the best outcome possible. God's got this thing!
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by EssentialSacrifice »

Hey bip, sorry to hear of the troubles... you have so many on here wishing you well and praying for you. I will so glady add my prayers to the rest, I am sure God will bring you through and you will be all the better for it.

I have thought of this one many times over the years, perseverance is so strong, so important... :amen:
Romans 5:3-5 “ Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
Surely bip, as even only as long as I have known you... I have seen and know God is poured in to your heart, in that there is no doubt. Be strong and look up, He's there.
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bippy123 »

Byblos wrote:I'm sorry you're going thru all this brother, wow! Stay strong and know you're not alone. y[-o<
Ty So much Bro :), it means the world to me . I know your going through a lot also , you also have a brother if u ever need one.
God bless you john :)
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

B. W. wrote:If you still have my number - give me a call so se can talk and pray about this more.
I'm sorry BW , but in all the chaos I have misplaced lots of things in my house .
Could you pm it to me again ?
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

Philip wrote:Bob, clearly, God is now moving. What looks like a hurtful discom[bBOB[/b]ulation must have purpose. My prayers are added to those of us around the WORLD who are praying for you and your brother, for the best outcome possible. God's got this thing!
Awww Ty Philip , I really appreciate those prayers , God bless you my friend :)
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:Hey bip, sorry to hear of the troubles... you have so many on here wishing you well and praying for you. I will so glady add my prayers to the rest, I am sure God will bring you through and you will be all the better for it.

I have thought of this one many times over the years, perseverance is so strong, so important... :amen:
Romans 5:3-5 “ Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
Surely bip, as even only as long as I have known you... I have seen and know God is poured in to your heart, in that there is no doubt. Be strong and look up, He's there.
Ty so much my friend , and I have been through worse (the dark night of the soul ) . God got me through that and if it be his will he will get me through this . I love The Lord and I have caste all my lot in with him , and unlike my family God never forgets us :)
DRDS

Post by DRDS »

Hey bro it's me, how are you doing? Any changes to the situation? Feel free to tell me here or on FB. It's great talking with you bro, GB.
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

DRDS wrote:Hey bro it's me, how are you doing? Any changes to the situation? Feel free to tell me here or on FB. It's great talking with you bro, GB.
Hey bro, Ty so much for your prayers .
The situation is still the same , but I plan on applying for another job early this week bro.
Plus Kurieuo and others here gave me some very good advice .

How are things going on your end bro?
Sorry I took so lomg to respond . We had our cousin here on vacation from New York as well.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Post by 1over137 »

Bippy is in very bad situation. (I am sorry Bippy, I have to do something)

Does anybody live or has a friend who lives where Bippy is located?
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

I'd open up my doors if he were here, although it's not the best of places.
Even perhaps fly him over, but then I don't know about Australia's visa requirements, etc.

He probably needs more immediate action. Where is Bippy located?
If he's depressed also, then it'll probably take someone reaching out to him. Hmm. :(

Keep pressing on Bips. Churches normally have outreach missions.
I pray that you have the determination to at least reach out and get help.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
DRDS

Post by DRDS »

Kurieuo, he lives in San Diego CA. In fact I had his old mailing address but since he's no longer there I don't think it would help much. If I get a chance to talk to him tomorrow on facebook, I'll ask him if he can provide a address to where he's currently at.
DRDS

Post by DRDS »

If you want to get in touch with him on facebook here is the link to his page. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 04&fref=ts
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Post by 1over137 »

He is still in San Diego. In some garage.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart