Request for my great Aunt

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Request for my great Aunt

Post by Mallz »

Hey everyone.
My great Aunt Marie was diagnosed with an aggressive form of pancreatic cancer last night. I was with her from after the biopsy until she slept, and will go back to be with her until my Uncle arrives.
She is old, has lived a good life and her soul is prepared. Her only fear is the pain. So I'm asking to pray for her peace during this transaction from this world to the next.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Request for my great Aunt

Post by 1over137 »

I will pray for your Aunt. May our Lord protect her from pain and full her heart with peace.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by bippy123 »

Mallz wrote:Hey everyone.
My great Aunt Marie was diagnosed with an aggressive form of pancreatic cancer last night. I was with her from after the biopsy until she slept, and will go back to be with her until my Uncle arrives.
She is old, has lived a good life and her soul is prepared. Her only fear is the pain. So I'm asking to pray for her peace during this transaction from this world to the next.
Hey my friend have you ever looked into a treatment called hyperthermia?
It is where they get part of the body or the body up to 108 degrees and its supposed to kill some cancer cells and weaken the rest of them to the point where a low dose radiation shot would kill them.
From what I was told this treatment is very mild and has very little if any side effects. I wont hurt to look into it, plus its covered by ppo insurance
The Bicher cancer institute
http://bichercancerinstitute.org/
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

She will be in my prayers bro. God be with her and her family.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Mallz »

I'm back online :)
Thank you Neo, Lover ;) and bippy.
I've had many talks with her, and it's inspiring to see her readiness to leave this mortal coil. It was actually fun talking with another who doesn't fear death. And exciting discussing about what awaits us!

And thank you for the suggestion Bippy, but she decided she is ready, and only wants help to ease her passing :)
Lonewolf
Valued Member

Post by Lonewolf »

May the Lord strengthen her and comfort her and assure her with His peace.
Last edited by Lonewolf on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your outward profession of having put on Christ, has as yet to put off Plato from your heart!
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

Mallz wrote:I'm back online :)
Thank you Neo, Lover ;) and bippy.
I've had many talks with her, and it's inspiring to see her readiness to leave this mortal coil. It was actually fun talking with another who doesn't fear death. And exciting discussing about what awaits us!

And thank you for the suggestion Bippy, but she decided she is ready, and only wants help to ease her passing :)
You and her are in my heart and soul and my prayers Mallz. Your great Aunt has inspiring Faith. I hope she looks up my Dad :)
God bless you my friend, if you ever neeed to talk im a PM away ok?
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Mallz »

Thanks Lonewolf :)
Next time I see her I'll tell her about your Dad Bippy, and they can chill until we arrive ^_^
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

Mallz wrote:Thanks Lonewolf :)
Next time I see her I'll tell her about your Dad Bippy, and they can chill until we arrive ^_^
Sounds like a great party to look forward to Mallz :)
I so look forward to that day :)
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Mallz »

Just wanted to update, my Aunt Marie has passed on to the greatest illumination and adventure that awaits us all :)
Her last days were spent around family who loved her and took care of her until the end. And when it got to the point where I wondered 'God, could you take her now? Too much longer and she wont have my mother and I to take care of her', I had to leave for my night shift the next day. When I got home from work I found out she passed on that morning. Thank God for the assurance and courage he gives who are His and for His mercy with my amazing loving aunt.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Post by 1over137 »

Mallz wrote:Just wanted to update, my Aunt Marie has passed on to the greatest illumination and adventure that awaits us all :)
Her last days were spent around family who loved her and took care of her until the end. And when it got to the point where I wondered 'God, could you take her now? Too much longer and she wont have my mother and I to take care of her', I had to leave for my night shift the next day. When I got home from work I found out she passed on that morning. Thank God for the assurance and courage he gives who are His and for His mercy with my amazing loving aunt.
She no more is suffering. No more pain. Only peace.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart