Please pray for my cousin

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Please pray for my cousin

Post by DRDS »

Hello everyone, if it's ok, please pray for my cousin, I think she is drifting away from God. I think she's entertaining the idea of becoming a lesbian. It seems like she and many people her age (she's like in her mid teens) are just becoming gay crazy. Everybody loves to see them as victims and they always get catered to. Lately for the past few years she's been against bullying. Which for the most part, is a good thing. But now it's to the point where she seems to believe that every viewpoint is good and valid and the same thing goes for homosexuals. She thinks their viewpoint is great and that people should embrace it. So if it's ok, please pray that she will get out of this phase she is in and back to faith in God. Her name is Kamile. Thanks for your time.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Re: Please pray for my cousin

Post by 1over137 »

DRDS wrote:Hello everyone, if it's ok, please pray for my cousin, I think she is drifting away from God. I think she's entertaining the idea of becoming a lesbian. It seems like she and many people her age (she's like in her mid teens) are just becoming gay crazy. Everybody loves to see them as victims and they always get catered to. Lately for the past few years she's been against bullying. Which for the most part, is a good thing. But now it's to the point where she seems to believe that every viewpoint is good and valid and the same thing goes for homosexuals. She thinks their viewpoint is great and that people should embrace it. So if it's ok, please pray that she will get out of this phase she is in and back to faith in God. Her name is Kamile. Thanks for your time.
I will pray for her.
If I may, just small note: show her how real Christians are persecuted. Maybe she would consider becoming deep follower? ;)

Edit after one minute: well, if she does not like something about Christians in her surroundings and they do not behave according to the Bible, she may try to point it to Christians. She may then have experience with being outsider and not wanted. I know of similar stories.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
theophilus
Valued Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by theophilus »

show her how real Christians are persecuted.
If you decide to do this you might find this site helpful:

http://www.opendoorsusa.org/

Here are two good sites for anyone who wants to understand homosexuality from a Christian perspective:

http://truefreedomtrust.co.uk/

http://www.christopheryuan.com/mobile/index.html
God wants full custody of his children, not just visits on Sunday.
DRDS

Post by DRDS »

Thank you all!
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Day-Age