The great debate

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: The great debate

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

neo-x wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:I read that burnings are sadly still common in Pakistan. :(
As a matter of fact it is. Christians, women, blasphemers are usually burned.
You know what makes me mad, this madness goes on and they argue about a creation perspective.
I think there are much more important issues that face Christians like the above mentioned atrocities, who has time to care about how God made the world when the world is slowly going to hell.

I am so lucky to have been born in Australia where I am safe and well, my heart breaks for all my brothers and sisters being persecuted.
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: The great debate

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

This is what Biologos has to say about the upcoming debate.

http://biologos.org/blog/ken-ham-vs-bil ... lse-choice
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.