Prayers for neo-x's ministry

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
1over137
Technical Admin
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Prayers for neo-x's ministry

Post by 1over137 »

Hi all,

I have been asked for a favour.

Please pray for neo-x and his ministry. They are awfully short of budget and are unable to reach people they planned on Christmas. Please pray for his work.

Thank you.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Prayers for neo-x's ministry

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Definitely will be praying that they receive whatever they need to minister to the less fortunate. y[-o< y@};-
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

1over137 wrote:They are awfully short of budget and are unable to reach people they planned on Christmas. Please pray for his work.
What work is neo-x doing? What is the nature of his ministry? How much money is needed?

FL y:-/
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

Thanks Hana for posting this, and all for your prayer's....

FL, we work in muslims and christians, in villages where there are no churches or where no evangelists go. We give clothes food and medicine to people who live in remote areas and are very poor.

Each winter we buy warm clothes, socks, caps, sweaters, jackets. We give them house by house. Our priorities are christian areas which are persecuted and/or are simply very poor.We go to brick factories where christians are legally slaves who work making bricks all day. We rent halls and invite homeless people to have lunch. Last year we reached out to 31,000 people. And on this Christmas event alone we plan to help more than 2500 people with clothes, food, medicine and the bible.

Besides christmas, we educate christian orphan children, shelter women, help people who become christian, we evangelize, and we also distribute free bibles and christian movies. This is our work in short.

We have a around 20 partners who pool their resources, our budget is around U.S $5000.00. This year most of our partners haven't been able to help us so far we have only been able to save $1500 which is not enough. So we need $3500 more to get this thing done. I ask all who can pray please pray and if someone feels they can contribute that will be awesome.
Last edited by neo-x on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

How can we donate Neo?
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

Thank you Dan, we don't have paypal in Pakistan as I understand that is easier but we do have Western union money exchanges and they have offices I believe almost everywhere.

They offer two modes to send money, money order or transfer. Choose transfer please.

Send it to me, using my full name:
John Afroze David

Once done they will give you a 10-digit MTCN number (its like pin code e.g 235-148-8754) for me, you can then pm it to me because its used to verify the recipient and without it I can't receive the money.

Once I receive it, it usually takes a day, I will let you know :)

God bless you.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if

without.

PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

You guys do great work Neo, you are in my prayers.
Wish I could do more...:(
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

Thank you for your prayers and thank you FL for helping out, God bless you. Please keep us in your prayers, we need those as we still are quite behind the budget. Thank you all.

without.

Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

If you'd like to support neo's work with the destitute in Pakistan, it is quite easy to send money via Western Union. You can do it from the comfort of your own home. Just go to the Western Union site in your country and click on ''Send Money'' then fill out a form.

Think of it as laying up treasure in heaven.

1 John 3:17

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

neo-x wrote:Thank you for your prayers and thank you FL for helping out, God bless you. Please keep us in your prayers, we need those as we still are quite behind the budget. Thank you all.
Be a blessing Neo,

I deal with the poor on the Native American Reservations and am planning a new drive for them as well. Spent several hours on the radio listening to their calls concerning their needs last October. Their needs are the same and this next drive will not be clothing but rather diapers, TP, Toothpaste, dental floss, toothbrushes, paper products, etc. I am also working on sending teams up to them in the spring to volunteer to paint dwellings as well as do minor repairs. I have to wait till after the Holiday season here ends in the USA to start the drive and donations. Send me a PM sometime and it maybe possible, Lord willing, we can work together gaining some more support for you as well as for myself.

I know we differ on some issues but where you live, well is hostile country for Christians. On the Reservations here in the USA, it can be a wee bit too but nothing like what you go through. So my prayers for you is for protection and the ability to carry on being the hands and feet of Christ where you have been assigned protected, unhindered, and with positive impact for Christ.

For those the Lord placed before me, I hope to have a new page added to my website showcasing this venture up soon - but I am a bit slow in designing the page... I am not the best artist! Maybe Hana could help?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

pm me Bryan
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart