Prayer for my churches relief effort

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
tetelesti
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Prayer for my churches relief effort

Post by tetelesti »

My church is back east on a missions trip to assist the victims of hurricane sandy. Their currently in New Jersey and the reports were receiving aren't good. I'm hearing it's like a war zone over there and a member of my church (Zack) has received a head injury and is at the clinic. Please lift them up in prayer, that God will protect them and anoint the working of their hands. They were all very excited to go and to serve the Lord. Pray blessings for all His servants involved with the relief effort.

Thanks!
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: Prayer for my churches relief effort

Post by B. W. »

tetelesti wrote:My church is back east on a missions trip to assist the victims of hurricane sandy. Their currently in New Jersey and the reports were receiving aren't good. I'm hearing it's like a war zone over there and a member of my church (Zack) has received a head injury and is at the clinic. Please lift them up in prayer, that God will protect them and anoint the working of their hands. They were all very excited to go and to serve the Lord. Pray blessings for all His servants involved with the relief effort.

Thanks!
Keep us posted - a friend of mine who works for FEMA stated it is a real mess there... too bad the Legit media refuses to cover this - I wonder why?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Prayer for my churches relief effort

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

y[-o<
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.