Prayer

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Sam1995
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Prayer

Post by Sam1995 »

Hi guys

I've been quite absent recently from the forum because I've been spending some more alone time with God for various reasons.
If you could all pray for a clarity and guidance from God in my life right now, I feel in these past days that He has revealed His calling upon my life to me but again, I want to be sure that what, I believe, He has placed on my heart really is of Him.

Thanks, and God bless!

Sam
"There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." - C.S Lewis
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Prayer

Post by 1over137 »

I will pray for His guidance.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Hey brother

I will pray for you to find God's will in your life and that you are able to follow him with all your heart.
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

Sam1995 wrote:Hi guys

I've been quite absent recently from the forum because I've been spending some more alone time with God for various reasons.
If you could all pray for a clarity and guidance from God in my life right now, I feel in these past days that He has revealed His calling upon my life to me but again, I want to be sure that what, I believe, He has placed on my heart really is of Him.

Thanks, and God bless!

Sam
What do you think God is asking of you?
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Thanks, and God bless!

Sam
Trust in Him, not in yourself.

y[-o<
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Sam1995
Valued Member

Post by Sam1995 »

PaulSacramento wrote:

Thanks, and God bless!

Sam
What do you think God is asking of you?
Feeling really pushed towards planting Churches! I feel as if I've heard God's voice on this but going to focus on what God has for me now rather than linger on the future!
"There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." - C.S Lewis
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Will pray for God's will to be clear for you. y[-o<
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony