I received this today, please pray for them

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
JCSx2
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

I received this today, please pray for them

Post by JCSx2 »

This is a friend of a friend of mine.

dear dagi, hi this is carmen, i am so sad and in so much pain it is crazy, i don't know if i told you that my daughter was having twins a boy and a girl....well she has lupus and was having some problems but the babies were ok.....things were going ok....i was going to be in the delivery room with her and she my desai and nazarine be born, but on feb. 19th they did not make it and they took my heart with them....i am trying to be ok for my daughter because she needs us all.....and this were her first and maybe the only ones that she could have.....but only our lord knows that.....say a prayer for all of us since you have been a great friend i wanted to share with you...she is in so much pain, and feels so empty and lots of guilt......she has to make all this decisions and is so hard for a mother to do all this but i know that my lord will not leave her alone.....again thanks and god bless

I
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: I received this today, please pray for them

Post by zoegirl »

Wow, will pray!!
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

:crying:
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Cross.eyed
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Cross.eyed »

Most certainly I will pray for them.
I am the wretch the song refers to.