A teachers plea

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

A teachers plea

Post by Silvertusk »

This may sound very selfish and I am very sorry if it is - but i was wondering if you could remember teachers in your prayers from time to time. I personally am finding it increasing difficult to deal with the children in my school - and this is suppose to be a good one. I am finding it hard to see through the rudeness and disrespect and bad attitude that comes from a lot of the children. Jesus said to not hinder the little ones - yet i am finding it increasing hard to see these teenagers through Gods eyes.

Thankyou.

Silvertusk
Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: A teachers plea

Post by Gman »

Silvertusk wrote:This may sound very selfish and I am very sorry if it is - but i was wondering if you could remember teachers in your prayers from time to time. I personally am finding it increasing difficult to deal with the children in my school - and this is suppose to be a good one. I am finding it hard to see through the rudeness and disrespect and bad attitude that comes from a lot of the children. Jesus said to not hinder the little ones - yet i am finding it increasing hard to see these teenagers through Gods eyes.

Thankyou.

Silvertusk
You have my prayers Silvertusk... Yes, it seems that the next generation appears to be more radical than the next. One thing about the UK, I always find the Brits to be better educated than the average bloke.. Long live the Brits...

God bless...
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: A teachers plea

Post by Silvertusk »

Gman wrote:
Silvertusk wrote:This may sound very selfish and I am very sorry if it is - but i was wondering if you could remember teachers in your prayers from time to time. I personally am finding it increasing difficult to deal with the children in my school - and this is suppose to be a good one. I am finding it hard to see through the rudeness and disrespect and bad attitude that comes from a lot of the children. Jesus said to not hinder the little ones - yet i am finding it increasing hard to see these teenagers through Gods eyes.

Thankyou.

Silvertusk
You have my prayers Silvertusk... Yes, it seems that the next generation appears to be more radical than the next. One thing about the UK, I always find the Brits to be better educated than the average bloke.. Long live the Brits...

God bless...
Thankyou very much Gman