Back to school

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Swamper
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Back to school

Post by Swamper »

Well, I started my third year of college on Monday. I'm now officiallly a music major. Yays for me. Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if you guys pray that I get through this year alright.

Swamper
Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

You have my prayers.... I wish I had music major. You have chosen wisely.. I would have traded my computer degrees for music anytime.

Take care,

G -
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Back to school

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Swamper wrote:Well, I started my third year of college on Monday. I'm now officiallly a music major. Yays for me. Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if you guys pray that I get through this year alright.

Swamper
Swamper,

These are great times for you! You have my prayers that this year will be one of joy and accomplishment for you.

Bart
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Curu
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Post by Curu »

I'm right in there with you Swamper, starting a new year of college. I'm praying for you.

-Grant