Irregular heartbeat? Rattling in the left side of my chest.

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Vash
Recognized Member

Irregular heartbeat? Rattling in the left side of my chest.

Post by Vash »

Hello everyone. Earlier today I was just sitting here when I felt this wierd rattling go on around my left pectoral area. It went off and on for the rest of the day afterwards and still is.

I've been feeling pain in my chest and legs for a while too, so I'm concerned of a possible blood clot or something. So please pray for me, whatever it is. Thank you very much.
Canuckster1127
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Irregular heartbeat? Rattling in the left side of my che

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Vash wrote:Hello everyone. Earlier today I was just sitting here when I felt this wierd rattling go on around my left pectoral area. It went off and on for the rest of the day afterwards and still is.

I've been feeling pain in my chest and legs for a while too, so I'm concerned of a possible blood clot or something. So please pray for me, whatever it is. Thank you very much.
Vash,

You have my prayers.

I hop eyou're following up with either a doctor or a school nurse and getting checked out on this too.

Blessings,

Bart
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

I'm praying right now.

Don't play around, Vash, get this checked out.

Take care
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

Vash,

I'll pray for you too.. How old are you? When I turned 40 I had a bad case of the shingles... It is a virus that effects your nervous system. It started in that same region. I felt like I was having a heart attack too and was scared for my life...

Take care champ..

G -
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Jorge S
Acquainted Member
Christian: No

Post by Jorge S »

Hi Vash,

My prayers are also with you.
Please go for a medical assessment.

Cheers.
Vash
Recognized Member

Post by Vash »

To those asking me to get it checked out, unless it turns into an emergency situation (if I start coughing up blood or something for example), I can't get in until Tuesday at the earliest.

It does seem to be okay now though, but I'll probably still go on Tuesday just to be sure.

Thanks for all the prayers.
FFC

Post by FFC »

Vash wrote:To those asking me to get it checked out, unless it turns into an emergency situation (if I start coughing up blood or something for example), I can't get in until Tuesday at the earliest.

It does seem to be okay now though, but I'll probably still go on Tuesday just to be sure.

Thanks for all the prayers.
I'm glad you're feeling better, Vash, I know it is a scary feeling. Do get it checked out on Tuesday. Let is know how you make out.

Take care
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Vash
Recognized Member

Post by Vash »

Update:

My left arm felt numb earlier, and now my chest pains are back, and I've noticed that whenever the pain comes up, I also get a burning sensation in my left arm right by the inner-part of the elbow so I think it's related somehow. The rattling's gone, but the pain itself is back a little, and now I have this burning thing to deal with too.

I might just go to a walk-in clinic tomorrow (Monday) instead of wait for an appointment on Tuesday.
FFC

Post by FFC »

Vash wrote:Update:

My left arm felt numb earlier, and now my chest pains are back, and I've noticed that whenever the pain comes up, I also get a burning sensation in my left arm right by the inner-part of the elbow so I think it's related somehow. The rattling's gone, but the pain itself is back a little, and now I have this burning thing to deal with too.

I might just go to a walk-in clinic tomorrow (Monday) instead of wait for an appointment on Tuesday.
By all means go right away, even if you have to go to the emergency room. This is nothing to play with.

Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Hi Vash

Any updates?

Hope you are well

God Bless

Silvertusk
Vash
Recognized Member

Post by Vash »

Ah yes.

The doctor said it should get better with a few weeks of plenty of rest, plenty of water, and some Motrin.

He said I "overworked" a bit too much and the stress got to me.

He took my blood pressure and checked my pulse and all that, and everything seems fine now though. He wants to see me again in a few weeks though to check up on me.

Thank you everyone for the prayers. They've really been helping a lot. :D :D :D
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Vash wrote:Ah yes.

The doctor said it should get better with a few weeks of plenty of rest, plenty of water, and some Motrin.

He said I "overworked" a bit too much and the stress got to me.

He took my blood pressure and checked my pulse and all that, and everything seems fine now though. He wants to see me again in a few weeks though to check up on me.

Thank you everyone for the prayers. They've really been helping a lot. :D :D :D
Good news Vash. Glad to hear it and still praying for you in this and everything else as well.

bart
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
bizzt
Christian: No

Post by bizzt »

Definately Good News Vash... Stress can take a Toll on people, Physically and Emotionally.

May the Lord Be with You
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Excellent news Vash.

God Bless

Silvertusk
FFC

Post by FFC »

Silvertusk wrote:Excellent news Vash.

God Bless

Silvertusk
Definitely good news, Vash. I can relate about the stress. Since I moved from the 1st shift to the 2nd shift, away from my micro-managing boss I feel a world of difference. Today and tomorrow I'm on the first shift with him again and I can already feel it building up. :x I need that peace that passes understanding. :lol: