God and Science

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Jbuza
Esteemed Senior Member

God and Science

Post by Jbuza »

IT is my most fervent prayer that the Lord can use this site to draw people to a saving realtionship with Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God and the Judge of heaven and earth.

I know that some must come from curiosity, and it is critical what they find here.

I know that God can use the simple things to call people to himself.

I pray for you all that the LORD can use you in some way in this work.
Canuckster1127
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Blessings to you too.

I hope you know you are always welcome.

DIfferences in this area are significant and not unimportant, but they do not preclude fellowship and respect for one another.

Accept my apologies for where I have slipped in that regard. I always intend to deal with the issues first and foremost and hope you know that I appreciate and respect you.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: God and Science

Post by FFC »

Jbuza wrote:IT is my most fervent prayer that the Lord can use this site to draw people to a saving realtionship with Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God and the Judge of heaven and earth.

I know that some must come from curiosity, and it is critical what they find here.

I know that God can use the simple things to call people to himself.

I pray for you all that the LORD can use you in some way in this work.
Amen, Jbuza! I don't believe anybody comes here by accident. I also pray that God uses us to truly represent him in the highest light?
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?