I Don't Know...

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

I Don't Know...

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Something's been gnawing on me for two weeks...I don't know what exactly. I think I've only figured out a few causes, there must be more. But, anyways, I'm depressed and it BLOWS...Help...

And it makes no sense. This is a fart in the wind compared to what I've been through before.
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous

Re: I Don't Know...

Post by Guest »

AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:Something's been gnawing on me for two weeks...I don't know what exactly. I think I've only figured out a few causes, there must be more. But, anyways, I'm depressed and it BLOWS...Help...

And it makes no sense. This is a fart in the wind compared to what I've been through before.
You can PM me with what it is that is gnawing at you or what you think it is [or post here if you like].

Feeling Depressed/bored/numb/glum comes and goes for everyone. Life is full of valleys and mountains. Getting stuck in a rut and finding the pits along its way is another matter. Do you feel like you are in the pits at the bottom of a rut down at the dumps?

I'll be praying for you!
_
-
-
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: I Don't Know...

Post by B. W. »

AttentionKMartShoppers I, B. W., wrote this post below but forum labeled me as a guest? Not sure if something is wrong with forum??
B. W. wrote: You can PM me with what it is that is gnawing at you or what you think it is [or post here if you like].

Feeling Depressed/bored/numb/glum comes and goes for everyone. Life is full of valleys and mountains. Getting stuck in a rut and finding the pits along its way is another matter. Do you feel like you are in the pits at the bottom of a rut down at the dumps?

I'll be praying for you!
_
-
-
IRQ Conflict
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by IRQ Conflict »

Hi Kmart!

If you pray for me I'll return the favour! I think I let myself get in the way of what God does in my life. I'll draw close to Him after He calls me to do something or read something and I'll get very excited after having a revelation, but the oopps, I mess up by saying something or doing something unChristian and BAM the presence of God I feel has moved further away from me. Resulting in depression.

I don't know if that might be your problem or not but I'll be praying for you anyway!
Hellfire

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member
Christian: No

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

Hey I'll pray for you.

=D

IM me, whats bugging you?
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
beckyandretti
Established Member
Christian: No