Pray for my emotional and spiritual recovery

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
ChaseZachary
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes

Pray for my emotional and spiritual recovery

Post by ChaseZachary »

My fiancé and I have hit a rough patch in our relationship and I’m dealing with a lot of pain from it. Without going into too much detail, I’ve been dealing with a lot of anxiety and depression and I’ve been so focused on myself that I’ve taken my stress and anger out on her. Now she’s hurting inside.

She said she wanted to take a break to allow herself to heal. I’ve been lost without her. It kills me to know that I made her feel this way.

I started going to sessions with a therapist and the first day went well. But I know one day isn’t going to make a difference.

I’ve tried to turn back to my faith but it’s just really hard. It sounds selfish but I would just really like it if you guys could pray for me, that I can become a better man for her and I can fight these problems I have and learn to deal with them and pray that her and I can have a happy fulfilling life together. Also if anyone has any advice on this topic, I would welcome any help at all possible.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Pray for my emotional and spiritual recovery

Post by Philip »

Chase, there are people here who will pray for you. I have.

Is your fiance a Christian?