Blood of Christ

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
Blessed
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Blood of Christ

Post by Blessed »

Where are the scriptures pertaining to washing ourselves Christ's blood.

I don't like the idea of "washing myself" in anyone's blood. Does not sound good. Sorry but I'm just going by the way it sound s. Where are the scriptures related to the "washing" in the blood of Christ? Or is this something that is made up like the rapture?

Is there an online Bible I can just search for answers so I don't have to waste peoples time asking these annoying questions? Thank you.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Blood of Christ

Post by Kurieuo »

It's rooted in the Jewish preistly ritual of purification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_OlRWGLdnw
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Blessed wrote:Where are the scriptures pertaining to washing ourselves Christ's blood.

I don't like the idea of "washing myself" in anyone's blood. Does not sound good. Sorry but I'm just going by the way it sound s. Where are the scriptures related to the "washing" in the blood of Christ? Or is this something that is made up like the rapture?

Is there an online Bible I can just search for answers so I don't have to waste peoples time asking these annoying questions? Thank you.

Hebrews 9:1-28
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
jpbg33

Post by jpbg33 »

Revelations 1:5  And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

e-sword is a good one.