Christianity and anger

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Christianity and anger

Post by RickD »

Mel,

I agree. Women, being the weaker sex, and more emotional, shouldn't react in anger.

But men, being stronger and more rational, are more apt to be right in their anger.

Now where's my sammich?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by melanie »

Are you freakin' kidding me, get your own damn sammich. Trust you to be the joker and and totally dismiss my post with your nonsense. Get some sense and while your at it get on board with my 'show less anger' approach. It's worked wonders for me :mrgreen: :ewink:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

melanie wrote:Are you freakin' kidding me, get your own damn sammich. Trust you to be the joker and and totally dismiss my post with your nonsense. Get some sense and while your at it get on board with my 'show less anger' approach. It's worked wonders for me :mrgreen: :ewink:
I didn't dismiss your post. In fact, I agreed. And, I think you represent all of womandom.

Perhaps we should go back to the time when women weren't allowed to speak in public. Men were a lot happier back then. Men controlled their women, and women knew their place. Ahhh...how I long for those days...

All kidding aside, the only thing worse than a male chauvinist pig, is a women that doesn't know her place. Maybe if I ask nicely, my wife will make me a sammich...

Edit:
Mel,
You seemed a lot less angry when you were a dancing elf
http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... 39&t=41537
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by melanie »

Haha I think I need to channel my inner elf