Miraculous healings today

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
jpbg33
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Miraculous healings today

Post by jpbg33 »

There logic doesn't make sense. Is people really that dum.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

jpbg33 wrote:There logic doesn't make sense. Is people really that dum.
Oh the irony.

That's friggin hilarious!

:pound: :pound:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by crochet1949 »

RickD wrote:
jpbg33 wrote:There logic doesn't make sense. Is people really that dum.
Oh the irony.

That's friggin hilarious!

Trying to find adequate words to describe my reaction to His reaction to the article. :shakehead: :roll:
jpbg33

Post by jpbg33 »

You wouldn't want people interpreting what you say how you are interpreting what Paul said.

He said anyone doing wrong was going to hell and you interpreting it to mean only the ones he was talking to at the time.

He did not say only sinners that do these thing are going to hell he said anyone doing these things are going to hell. Get your English right.

One other thing I thought that y'all thought that Christian are still sinners if they are and He was talking adout sinners then he is talking adout Christians two.

He said anyone doing them things were going to hell. Anyone means anyone.
Last edited by jpbg33 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
jpbg33

Post by jpbg33 »

You wouldn't want people interpreting what you say how you are interpreting what Paul said.

He said anyone doing wrong was going to hell and you interpreting it to mean only the ones he was talking to at the time.

He did not say only sinners that do these thing are going to hell he said anyone doing these things are going to hell. Get your English right.

One other thing I thought that y'all thought that Christian are still sinners if they are and He was talking adout sinners then he is talking adout Christians two.

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

jpbg wrote:
Omg! It's keeps getting better!

24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

jpbg33

Post by jpbg33 »

I never said I am great at English but I know it enough to read it right.
jpbg33

Post by jpbg33 »

Here is RickD's way of thinking

If he had a group of people over at his house and he told them in there invitation to not wear there shoes in side his house on account of the mud out side. Then if at the event there were people wearing there shoes and tracking mud all over the place then if he gets mad and stops the event and says I do not wont anyone waring shoes in my house or I will make you leave.

So according to RickD's logic he is only talking to the group wearing shoes and he is ok with the group not wearing shoes going and later putting on there muddy shoes run around in his house. If he see them spreading mud every where that would be ok and He would let them stay.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

jpbg33 wrote:Here is RickD's way of thinking

If he had a group of people over at his house and he told them in there invitation to not wear there shoes in side his house on account of the mud out side. Then if at the event there were people wearing there shoes and tracking mud all over the place then if he gets mad and stops the event and says I do not wont anyone waring shoes in my house or I will make you leave.

So according to RickD's logic he is only talking to the group wearing shoes and he is ok with the group not wearing shoes going and later putting on there muddy shoes run around in his house. If he see them spreading mud every where that would be ok and He would let them stay.
Wow, that's amazing!

How you capture my way of thinking, exactly as I would have described it! y:O2

-Edward R Murrow

bbyrd009
BANNED
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by bbyrd009 »

jpbg33 wrote:You wouldn't want people interpreting what you say how you are interpreting what Paul said.

sinners and hell; hell and sinners. jp, if you just reflect on the implications of "Who told you that you were naked?" you might see where that comes from. Your understanding of "hell" does not even hold up under examination, ok? With all due respect. And "sin" neither. You got your definitions from men, from some guys with ties, signed Contracts for Jesus, awright? peace
"Creation is continuous, and never stops."