Hard proof of one Messiah in the Old Testament.

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
Bluejay4
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Hard proof of one Messiah in the Old Testament.

Post by Bluejay4 »

I've ran into some Jews who have claimed the prophecies of the Old Testament are to vague and can be applied to pretty much everyone, it's quite convincing. What hard proof is there of a God Messiah(apparently the word "Messiah" didn't start with a capital M originally) who will come and die for our sins? That isn't from Isaiah because I'm pretty sure he was talking about Isreal, not Jesus. Also certain Jews will claim the NT writers purposely distort the original OT scripture.
“I fear no man. If you breathe oxygen, I do not fear you.” – Conor McGregor

"Of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalms 27:1
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Hard proof of one Messiah in the Old Testament.

Post by abelcainsbrother »

We Did'nt Start Messiah. For you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpk8erO2JrQ
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Jesus and Moses. For you too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Upwpszpc30
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Drop Your Knife and Hurry Man. For you too,crank it up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIUVr_1-23U