Does God love the devil/Satan?

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Re: Does God love the devil/Satan?

Post by Byblos »

RickD wrote: *emoticons meant to convey a joke. We don't want anyone calling me an unfit moderator, and a bad Christian. :mrgreen:
Then we call you that as long as we sprinkle some emoticons in there? :poke: :wave:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Byblos wrote:
RickD wrote: *emoticons meant to convey a joke. We don't want anyone calling me an unfit moderator, and a bad Christian. :mrgreen:
Then we call you that as long as we sprinkle some emoticons in there? :poke: :wave:
Yes that's fine. You can even be truthful about me being an unfit mod, and a bad Christian. But just throw a few random smilies in there, and I won't be able to prove a thing.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Male

Post by Mallz »

lmao fare enuf :D :lol:

*Edit, and not an unfit Christian, difference between a Christian and a public representative :razzing: :troll: