A land unknown and best forgotten , pleäse expound

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
cled
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

A land unknown and best forgotten , pleäse expound

Post by cled »

Brother Melvin i wanted to ask if would be willing to share some more of your testimony about your trip to hell and also what you saw, i feel that its time to once proclaim your experince to those who will listen and never mind the fallout of they nay sayers. The cells of illusion explain alot to me of what others have experienced when they passed over to hell and returned. Sometimes it seems that thier NDE has done worse damage than what they first believed , meaning that they came back even more decieved for lack of time spent in thier cell becaused they were revived. You make no mistake about it that Jesus is the gate , and without Him we are surly lost. I wanted to ask about the hypocyites that were in hell, ones that proclaimed to know God but their hearts were far from Him. You must have witnessed some of these on your tour on the highway to hell. If so please expound . As believers we are warned to check ourselves to see weather we still be in the faith. What sin did these hold on to bring them to ruin, they profess to know God but in works deny Him. I believe there is an important lesson to be gleaned from those that believed that they were ok with God but wasnt. Jesus said, blessed is man that hears the word of God and keeps it. Unlike the man that heard it and didnt do nothing about it and his home was washed away in the sand. The appointed time has come and share what was seen but not spoken about to us your family of christians . I believe the Lord is always warning His church not to fall way . I share the testimony of Jesus Christ to anybody that will listen, i also share your testimony with them as well , I dont want anybody to enter into hell and be trapped in a cell, so I share with them the only way out . Jesus Christ .
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: A land unknown and best forgotten , pleäse expound

Post by B. W. »

cled wrote:Brother Melvin i wanted to ask if would be willing to share some more of your testimony about your trip to hell and also what you saw, i feel that its time to once proclaim your experince to those who will listen and never mind the fallout of they nay sayers. The cells of illusion explain alot to me of what others have experienced when they passed over to hell and returned. Sometimes it seems that thier NDE has done worse damage than what they first believed , meaning that they came back even more decieved for lack of time spent in thier cell becaused they were revived. You make no mistake about it that Jesus is the gate, and without Him we are surly lost. I wanted to ask about the hypocyites that were in hell, ones that proclaimed to know God but their hearts were far from Him. You must have witnessed some of these on your tour on the highway to hell. If so please expound . As believers we are warned to check ourselves to see weather we still be in the faith. What sin did these hold on to bring them to ruin, they profess to know God but in works deny Him. I believe there is an important lesson to be gleaned from those that believed that they were ok with God but wasnt. Jesus said, blessed is man that hears the word of God and keeps it. Unlike the man that heard it and didnt do nothing about it and his home was washed away in the sand. The appointed time has come and share what was seen but not spoken about to us your family of christians . I believe the Lord is always warning His church not to fall way. I share the testimony of Jesus Christ to anybody that will listen, i also share your testimony with them as well, I dont want anybody to enter into hell and be trapped in a cell, so I share with them the only way out . Jesus Christ.
Thank you ced for the questions, please know that I rarely discuss book on this thread unless it is brought up in some manner. You asked several questions and I will answer these. You asked about hypocrites. These were folks who thought they were saved but never were. The definition for the word hypocrite means according AMG Word Study Dictionary defines the folks seen there:
AMG Word Dictionary wrote:Hypocrite:

"…one who acts pretentiously, a counterfeit, a man who assumes and speaks or acts under a feigned character

(I) In the Sept. it is used in Job 34:30 to indicate an impiety which lays snares and in Job 36:13 it indicates an impurity of the heart which cherishes an inward bitterness against God.

(II) A dissembler, pretender (Mat 16:3 [TR]; Luke 12:56). Not used in the NT with the Class. Meaning, what the Greeks used to call an expounder of dreams, a conjecturer, guesser, diviner.
Therefore, what sin did these hold on to bring them to ruin, is found in the above definition. It was not that these folks thought they were okay, no, they deliberately exploited and played God’s character attributes against themselves for their own gain knowing what they were doing. They were never saved but instead pretended to be to exploit God’s promises etc for dishonest gain and worst, power to control and manipulate others. Mat 7:21-23 describes these folks very well. Again, they were never saved and were specific people who love darkness more than God’s light and used God’s light for their own self gain. These people conscience were seared and there was no love for God in them.

There are folks like that. We will all run across these at some point in our lives. These people conscience had no love for God in them that makes one feel guilty for any infraction. You see this in Jesus’ own words in Mat 7:21-23. They did not cherish God’s love for them that convicts of sin by the Holy Spirit’s power.

All of us, at some time, do sin as 1 John 1:8 states. The Lord convicts us and we call out to him as 1 John 1:9 teaches, and we are changed. Hypocrites on the other hand, do not do this. They are proverbial fools and mockers with the things of God and of God himself. The best warning there is, is not to be lead astray by hypocrites and avoid being taught be them. Though not popular taught today, 2 Tim 2:19,20,21,22,23,24 is true. However, how folks teach on this can be taught with error.

The actual way to be cleansed is by God’s grace as 1 John 1:9 mentions. It is knowing you messed up and actually going before God to be healed from this. God will never toss his own away, see John 10:27-30. He changes his own, instead. If one has the Holy Spirt within, they will feel conviction and be cleansed, freely, often with pain. They eventually turn away from the wrongdoing. Hypocrites on the other hand feel no conviction as they are not his and do not have the Holy Spirit within themselves convicting them to change because they love the addiction to darkness more than God who loves and changes the heart by great life altering grace.

Hope this helps...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
cled
Acquainted Member

Post by cled »

It sounds like the hypocrites had no fear of God and they manipulated Gods goodness to benefit themselves . This says alot wherefore it says in the bible "shall we continue in sin that grace my abound? God Forbid! But God is a life giving Spirit and his gift of life is irrevocable and will not take that away, thus people think they are getting away with their sins. This is the taking of advantage of Gods great love and grace to us that you talk about. But us as christians we are told to give thanks to God for everything , to enter His courts with praise , to be grateful to God ,"and he fell on his face at His feet, giving thanks to Him. And he was a Samaritan. 17Then Jesus answered and said, "Were there not ten cleansed? But the nine-- where are they? It is our worship to God to give thanks and be grateful to God for everything He has and is doing in our lives. I think of the hypocrites that have people in their lives in whom they manipulate to get them to perform a desired result for the abuser. Its like god has given us gifts for example our wives . I am grateful to God that has giving me such a wonderful gift , I take care of her , and show that i appreciate all that she has done for me , many times flowers , dates , dinners . Now the Hypocrite just takes it in to consume it upon his lusts and cares very little for the service she provides . God has giving us the gift of life and so let us use it to bless others , to help others , and to the ones in need . This is the message that i have received from your book , not to take this life and use it to consume upon my lusts and chew people up and spit them out , to put a dime in and squeeze them and get a dollar out. This is just one part of the message of your book i am receiving. It is revealing the fate of those that say , but do not ! How could godly men of Jesus's time appear to be godly but have murder in their hearts to want to kill the Son of God? Reflecting on how the hypocrites are teaches me on how i should be with God, myself , and rest of mankind. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God , and ya know what ? I want to see God every day. My prayer is this , God give me clean hands and a pure heart . Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile! , What a impressive statement that was , how would we feel if Jesus said that about us in front of everybody publicly. One word. tears.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

cled wrote:It sounds like the hypocrites had no fear of God and they manipulated Gods goodness to benefit themselves . This says alot wherefore it says in the bible "shall we continue in sin that grace my abound? God Forbid! But God is a life giving Spirit and his gift of life is irrevocable and will not take that away, thus people think they are getting away with their sins. This is the taking of advantage of Gods great love and grace to us that you talk about.

But us as christians we are told to give thanks to God for everything , to enter His courts with praise , to be grateful to God ,"and he fell on his face at His feet, giving thanks to Him. And he was a Samaritan. 17Then Jesus answered and said, "Were there not ten cleansed? But the nine-- where are they? It is our worship to God to give thanks and be grateful to God for everything He has and is doing in our lives.

I think of the hypocrites that have people in their lives in whom they manipulate to get them to perform a desired result for the abuser. Its like god has given us gifts for example our wives . I am grateful to God that has giving me such a wonderful gift , I take care of her , and show that i appreciate all that she has done for me , many times flowers , dates , dinners .

Now the Hypocrite just takes it in to consume it upon his lusts and cares very little for the service she provides . God has giving us the gift of life and so let us use it to bless others , to help others , and to the ones in need . This is the message that i have received from your book , not to take this life and use it to consume upon my lusts and chew people up and spit them out , to put a dime in and squeeze them and get a dollar out.

This is just one part of the message of your book i am receiving. It is revealing the fate of those that say , but do not ! How could godly men of Jesus's time appear to be godly but have murder in their hearts to want to kill the Son of God? Reflecting on how the hypocrites are teaches me on how i should be with God, myself , and rest of mankind. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God , and ya know what ? I want to see God every day. My prayer is this , God give me clean hands and a pure heart . Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile! , What a impressive statement that was , how would we feel if Jesus said that about us in front of everybody publicly. One word. tears.
Thank you cled, you hit the nail on the head for one point brought out in the book which was as you stated - 'God has giving us the gift of life and so let us use it to bless others, to help others, and to the ones in need ... not to take this life and use it to consume upon my lusts and chew people up and spit them out, to put a dime in and squeeze them and get a dollar out.'

Another is how dark human beings are to themselves and each other... and that only Jesus can heal us from this darkness transforming us to reflect his light so we stop tempting God, and abusing his love to remain in darkness...

Blessings
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

I am waiting for your book to arrive, cant wait to read it!
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Storyteller wrote:I am waiting for your book to arrive, cant wait to read it!
Very bizarre. I sent some stuff to a friend in Grenoble, France, and she got it 10 days later. Your book must be stuck in the ice in Iceland.

FL :scratch:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
cled
Acquainted Member

Post by cled »

Brother Bryan , in the book you metioned that as you was approching the light , that certain things were being explained to you about why certain events had happened in your life . The reasons were answered for the things you suffered. I too deal with that issue as well . As one that was borne to and angry alcholic father that was completly selfish and cruel. Who thought of nothing to take his wrath and vengence out on his own little kids that was totally dependant upon him. My father would have been better off never having kids than the things he put me and three brothers though plus my mom.My question is this , will this also be answered of why I had to endure such hardship as a child, for those things have shaped my life .It seems like the deck was stacked against me for me to never to make it through this life and finish my course. I just want to know if those things will be explained when i go home.

In your book you mentioned about a man in a cube that went through terrible abuse , that was beating by his father and in turned repeated likewise things in his adult life .What is God's perspective on how he see us when we grow up in these circumstances and become broken humanity? Train a child in the way in the way he should go and when he is older he will not depart from it. It also like wise when a child has evil done to them. Thank you cled
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
Storyteller wrote:I am waiting for your book to arrive, cant wait to read it!
Very bizarre. I sent some stuff to a friend in Grenoble, France, and she got it 10 days later. Your book must be stuck in the ice in Iceland.

FL :scratch:
It`s frustrating!

Let me know when your pm is working again and I`ll check that you definitely have the right address (I`d rather not put it on the boards as it can be seen by everyone) Hopefully, it`s just taking it time to arrive y[-o<
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran