Eternal Security...(Revised May 2015)

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
B. W.
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes

Re: Eternal Security...(Revised May 2015)

Postby B. W. » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:27 am

bbyrd009 looks like you just lost your salvation. You are judging people without taking the mote out of your own eye first.

Your come across as very arrogant, unteachable, and someone who spams the board with well crazy talk.

Suggest you kindly take a few days off this forum and cool down…
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

bbyrd009
BANNED
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Postby bbyrd009 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:08 am

B. W. wrote:bbyrd009 looks like you just lost your salvation. You are judging people without taking the mote out of your own eye first.

Your come across as very arrogant, unteachable, and someone who spams the board with well crazy talk.

Suggest you kindly take a few days off this forum and cool down…
-
-
-
? really? Wadr, BW, i am not getting why you respond that way, when my last interaction on this post did not seem to be confrontational at all; could you explain what i am missing here? ty

bbyrd009 wrote:
Stu wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:
Stu wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:also, we have several, many types of Christ, in the Book, it is possibly naive to even suspect that Christ is not embodied-

What does this mean. What are you saying?
oh...just that Adam, Melchizedek, Moses, Sampson, David, prolly some others i missed, are acknowledged to be "types" of Christ, shadows, reflections, iow.

Those men weren't like Jesus.

Jesus was sin-free. He was pure.
Some might have been good men, but you can't really compare them on that level. Men are sinful.

See Gospel harmony based on John
Jesus = Samson = Jonah-Than = Jonah swallowed by a Than (shark)
http://religion.wikia.com/wiki/At-a-gla ... _Bible/201
and my apologies, if i offended you somehow, in this exchange
"Creation is continuous, and never stops."

B. W.
Board Moderator

Postby B. W. » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:42 am

I wrote this before discovering your post concerning your condition of mild Asperger's...

Now that I know what makes your obnoxious, as you admitted too, I will treat you as a Case Manager would...

Do you understand?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Postby crochet1949 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:27 am

B. W. wrote:I wrote this before discovering your post concerning your condition of mild Asperger's...

Now that I know what makes your obnoxious, as you admitted too, I will treat you as a Case Manager would...

Do you understand?
-
-
-

I was thinking that it sounded more like 'mild Asperger's" rather than autism. Though they might be similar depending On.

Cause with kids with autism -- they tend to go 'within themselves' -- create their own inner world because the Real world is too complicated for them for whatever reason.

Return to “Christian Theology”