Free Ebook on Preaching

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Free Ebook on Preaching

Post by Jac3510 »

Dr Guthrie (co-founder EBTC) is making the E-version of his book on preaching (which includes an extensive discussion on how to study a text to properly apply it to yourself and others) available for free for a limited time. I don't know how long "a limited time" is. I'll ask the thread be locked when he takes it down. Anyway, here you go if you're interested. This is the textbook he uses at EBTC as well as at Bible colleges and seminaries he has taught at. Great book. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/86y6u ... D+2015.pdf
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
whateverls15
Newbie Member

Re: Free Ebook on Preaching

Post by whateverls15 »

thank you so much but i think that mediafire link has died
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

I just tried and was able to download it.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

Worked for me, too . . . dunno
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.