Sexchangeregret.com

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Post by RickD »

You know we love you Nessa.
y>:D<
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:Maybe kurieuo could give you some lessons on how to listen, rick... :P

So do you reckon jacob was effeminate? Yet he was the one blessed ;)
Jacob wrestled with God, and from what I read, put up a pretty good fight. Doesn't sound like he was effeminate.

And what was the other thing you said? I wasn't listening.
He also stayed home and cooked instead of hunting.... Was a lot less hairy too :P
He was less hairy because he bicycled. He shaved.

I haven't got an answer for the cooking part though. Still working on that one. y:-?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:Maybe kurieuo could give you some lessons on how to listen, rick... :P

So do you reckon jacob was effeminate? Yet he was the one blessed ;)
Jacob wrestled with God, and from what I read, put up a pretty good fight. Doesn't sound like he was effeminate.

And what was the other thing you said? I wasn't listening.
He also stayed home and cooked instead of hunting.... Was a lot less hairy too :P

EDIT: have you never seem women fight over an item in a shop when there is a sale :shakehead:
The other woman should have just given the item to you. She was just being silly!
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

This is kind of a sad topic, all things considered. And it reminds me of a Wall Street Journal article about the subject: http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh ... 1402615120

Highlights of this article are that, suicide rates among pre-op transsexuals are about 8x more than average. But suicide rates among post-op transsexuals are 20 times above average.

So, patting the transsexual on the back, and telling them they can simply get surgery is actually setting them up for tremendous difficulty. The best answer for such individuals would be the website OP has posted. Going further down the road of trans-x isn't the best thing for you, it's getting off the road entirely.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Good thing he didn't get rid of his "best buddy!" This is mental illness. Change your gender like choosing what color shirt to put on. :shock:
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

OK, it IS the Daily Mail, but they also exposes a lot of truth about Bruce's intentions before he went public.

He apparently considers himself a Christian:
Pray for him!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote:
Good thing he didn't get rid of his "best buddy!" This is mental illness. Change your gender like choosing what color shirt to put on. :shock:
Apparently, He finally got rid of his "best buddy":

'20/20' Recap: Caitlyn Jenner confirms she underwent 'final surgery' in gender reassignment
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... nment.html

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Apparently, He finally got rid of his "best buddy":
Guess they sort of had a falling out? Me and my "best buddy," we're friends for LIFE! We've gone through so much together. :mrgreen:

The truly sad aspect of "Bruce," and others like him - is why people assume that the problem is that his body parts are the problem - as if, God or nature made some kind of monumental mistake. Why, given all manner of psychiatric issues people have, would they not seriously consider that the real problem is in his HEAD? Do we just accept the bizarre things people are convinced of and then start chopping off their body parts and begin installing manufactured silicone ones? A person willing to mutilate their body because they are convinced they were born with the wrong body - that's a dysfunction in one's brain. I mean, there are MANY people who are convinced they've been interacting with or having sex with aliens (outer space ones!), and for many years. People have all manner of delusions - do we just take what they're saying for truth? Tell them they should just accept themselves as they "are?" Send them to a surgeon? Now THAT is crazy - but it's what passes for "professional" help these days. :shakehead: :crying: It's tragic how we deal with such people.