Sexchangeregret.com

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 18448
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Sexchangeregret.com

Postby RickD » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:15 pm

I just happened upon this video today while searching YouTube.

I found it very interesting. I posted it here with the hope that it may help someone who is going through this issue, or has a family member or friend going through the issue of Gender identity and transgenderism.

This man, Walt Heyer, shows there is hope for those struggling with the issue. In fact, he counsels people who struggle with gender identity.

http://youtu.be/v7NYWd7p-zE
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Kurieuo
Technical Admin
Posts: 9014
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Postby Kurieuo » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Thanks Rick, this may have saved me from a bad decision. :pillows: :knitting:
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Postby Nessa » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:29 pm

I wonder how much influence parents have on all this sorta stuff.

When my mum had me she was in tears she hadnt given dad a boy.. Like they just really really wanted a son and I wonder if in some ways thats affected me. And, to be really honest, I always felt something amiss.. Not that I wanna be male (perish the thought :shock: :P) but just not feeling 100% female at different times and fully embracing my femininity.

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Postby Nessa » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:01 pm

Also I know of someone going through the change to become male though not sure how far they are taking it. She said her mum always felt she was different growing up but then I wonder if her mum then treated her different? And that conflicted things?
Last edited by Nessa on Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 18448
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Postby RickD » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:05 pm

Kurieuo wrote:Thanks Rick, this may have saved me from a bad decision. :pillows: :knitting:

I think it's already too late for you. :mrgreen:
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 18448
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Postby RickD » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:08 pm

Nessa wrote:I wonder how much influence parents have on all this sorta stuff.

When my mum had me she was in tears she hadnt given dad a boy.. Like they just really really wanted a son and I wonder if in some ways thats affected me. And, to be really honest, I always felt something amiss.. Not that I wanna be male (perish the thought :shock: :P) but just not feeling 100% female at different times and fully embracing my femininity.

If it's any consolation, I don't feel 100% female either. And I've been told that I need to embrace my femininity too.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Postby Nessa » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:22 pm

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:I wonder how much influence parents have on all this sorta stuff.

When my mum had me she was in tears she hadnt given dad a boy.. Like they just really really wanted a son and I wonder if in some ways thats affected me. And, to be really honest, I always felt something amiss.. Not that I wanna be male (perish the thought :shock: :P) but just not feeling 100% female at different times and fully embracing my femininity.

If it's any consolation, I don't feel 100% female either. And I've been told that I need to embrace my femininity too.

We're on fire today... Keep 'em comin' :P

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 18448
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Postby RickD » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:I wonder how much influence parents have on all this sorta stuff.

When my mum had me she was in tears she hadnt given dad a boy.. Like they just really really wanted a son and I wonder if in some ways thats affected me. And, to be really honest, I always felt something amiss.. Not that I wanna be male (perish the thought :shock: :P) but just not feeling 100% female at different times and fully embracing my femininity.

If it's any consolation, I don't feel 100% female either. And I've been told that I need to embrace my femininity too.

We're on fire today... Keep 'em comin' :P


On fire? Must be having hot flashes.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Postby Nessa » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:29 pm

Maybe kurieuo could give you some lessons on how to listen, rick... :P

So do you reckon jacob was effeminate? Yet he was the one blessed ;)

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Postby Nessa » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:33 pm

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:I wonder how much influence parents have on all this sorta stuff.

When my mum had me she was in tears she hadnt given dad a boy.. Like they just really really wanted a son and I wonder if in some ways thats affected me. And, to be really honest, I always felt something amiss.. Not that I wanna be male (perish the thought :shock: :P) but just not feeling 100% female at different times and fully embracing my femininity.

If it's any consolation, I don't feel 100% female either. And I've been told that I need to embrace my femininity too.

We're on fire today... Keep 'em comin' :P


On fire? Must be having hot flashes.


So cruel :crying:

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 5813
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Postby Philip » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Nessa: "And, to be really honest, I always felt something amiss.. Not that I wanna be male (perish the thought :shock: :P) but just not feeling 100% female at different times and fully embracing my femininity."


That explains the clown avatar! :lol: Is that a boy or a girl? y:-? Confusing, yes?

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 18448
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Postby RickD » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:21 pm

Nessa wrote:Maybe kurieuo could give you some lessons on how to listen, rick... :P

So do you reckon jacob was effeminate? Yet he was the one blessed ;)

Jacob wrestled with God, and from what I read, put up a pretty good fight. Doesn't sound like he was effeminate.


And what was the other thing you said? I wasn't listening.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Postby Nessa » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:35 pm

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:Maybe kurieuo could give you some lessons on how to listen, rick... :P

So do you reckon jacob was effeminate? Yet he was the one blessed ;)

Jacob wrestled with God, and from what I read, put up a pretty good fight. Doesn't sound like he was effeminate.


And what was the other thing you said? I wasn't listening.

He also stayed home and cooked instead of hunting.... Was a lot less hairy too :P

EDIT: have you never seem women fight over an item in a shop when there is a sale :shakehead:
Last edited by Nessa on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Postby Nessa » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Philip wrote:
Nessa: "And, to be really honest, I always felt something amiss.. Not that I wanna be male (perish the thought :shock: :P) but just not feeling 100% female at different times and fully embracing my femininity."


That explains the clown avatar! :lol: Is that a boy or a girl? y:-? Confusing, yes?

Such a safe place to share ones most intimate thoughts..


:fryingpan:

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Postby Nessa » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:44 pm

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:I wonder how much influence parents have on all this sorta stuff.

When my mum had me she was in tears she hadnt given dad a boy.. Like they just really really wanted a son and I wonder if in some ways thats affected me. And, to be really honest, I always felt something amiss.. Not that I wanna be male (perish the thought :shock: :P) but just not feeling 100% female at different times and fully embracing my femininity.

If it's any consolation, I don't feel 100% female either. And I've been told that I need to embrace my femininity too.

Better be fair...

:fryingpan:


Return to “Resources & Reviews”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest