Sexchangeregret.com

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Sexchangeregret.com

Post by RickD »

I just happened upon this video today while searching YouTube.

I found it very interesting. I posted it here with the hope that it may help someone who is going through this issue, or has a family member or friend going through the issue of Gender identity and transgenderism.

This man, Walt Heyer, shows there is hope for those struggling with the issue. In fact, he counsels people who struggle with gender identity.

http://youtu.be/v7NYWd7p-zE
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Sexchangeregret.com

Post by Kurieuo »

Thanks Rick, this may have saved me from a bad decision. :pillows: :knitting:
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

I wonder how much influence parents have on all this sorta stuff.

When my mum had me she was in tears she hadnt given dad a boy.. Like they just really really wanted a son and I wonder if in some ways thats affected me. And, to be really honest, I always felt something amiss.. Not that I wanna be male (perish the thought :shock: :P) but just not feeling 100% female at different times and fully embracing my femininity.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Also I know of someone going through the change to become male though not sure how far they are taking it. She said her mum always felt she was different growing up but then I wonder if her mum then treated her different? And that conflicted things?
Last edited by Nessa on Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Kurieuo wrote:Thanks Rick, this may have saved me from a bad decision. :pillows: :knitting:
I think it's already too late for you. :mrgreen:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:I wonder how much influence parents have on all this sorta stuff.

When my mum had me she was in tears she hadnt given dad a boy.. Like they just really really wanted a son and I wonder if in some ways thats affected me. And, to be really honest, I always felt something amiss.. Not that I wanna be male (perish the thought :shock: :P) but just not feeling 100% female at different times and fully embracing my femininity.
If it's any consolation, I don't feel 100% female either. And I've been told that I need to embrace my femininity too.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:

If it's any consolation, I don't feel 100% female either. And I've been told that I need to embrace my femininity too.
We're on fire today... Keep 'em comin' :P
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:

On fire? Must be having hot flashes.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Maybe kurieuo could give you some lessons on how to listen, rick... :P

So do you reckon jacob was effeminate? Yet he was the one blessed ;)
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:

On fire? Must be having hot flashes.
So cruel :crying:
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Nessa: "And, to be really honest, I always felt something amiss.. Not that I wanna be male (perish the thought :shock: :P) but just not feeling 100% female at different times and fully embracing my femininity."
That explains the clown avatar! :lol: Is that a boy or a girl? y:-? Confusing, yes?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:Maybe kurieuo could give you some lessons on how to listen, rick... :P

Jacob wrestled with God, and from what I read, put up a pretty good fight. Doesn't sound like he was effeminate.

And what was the other thing you said? I wasn't listening.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:Maybe kurieuo could give you some lessons on how to listen, rick... :P

Jacob wrestled with God, and from what I read, put up a pretty good fight. Doesn't sound like he was effeminate.

And what was the other thing you said? I wasn't listening.
He also stayed home and cooked instead of hunting.... Was a lot less hairy too :P

EDIT: have you never seem women fight over an item in a shop when there is a sale :shakehead:
Last edited by Nessa on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Philip wrote:
Nessa: "And, to be really honest, I always felt something amiss.. Not that I wanna be male (perish the thought :shock: :P) but just not feeling 100% female at different times and fully embracing my femininity."
That explains the clown avatar! :lol: Is that a boy or a girl? y:-? Confusing, yes?
Such a safe place to share ones most intimate thoughts..

:fryingpan:
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:

Better be fair...

:fryingpan: