New Birth or Rebirth?: Jesus Talks with Krishna

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
Proinsias
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

New Birth or Rebirth?: Jesus Talks with Krishna

Post by Proinsias »

After reading Jesus among other gods recently I had to pick this up when I seen it for 99p in a local bookshop.

I didn't like it, seems a bit like a celebrity deathmatch between Krishna and Jesus written by a Christian. Guess who wins?

Happy to post it to anyone who wants it, I know there are some Ravi fans on here and I'd rather send it to one of you than put it in the charity shop bundle. I'm in the UK but it's thin and light so location isn't an issue.

http://www.amazon.com/New-Birth-Rebirth ... ewpoints=1

Ravi does have a nice writing style "Americans drive on the right, the British drive on the left and in India we drive in the shade" made me smile. His subtle observations of the differences in culture are to me more valuable than his claims to what is obviously true.

*edit* - Taken
jlay
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: New Birth or Rebirth?: Jesus Talks with Krishna

Post by jlay »

check your PM
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious