Hells Dominion by B.W. Melvin

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Hells Dominion by B.W. Melvin

Post by Nessa »

Are you saying that if a person goes to hell and has sexually abused someone... demons take on the form of the victim and then they go on to abuse the abuser?
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

B.W wrote: Also tell FL to give us a hard time on this forum and to send me an email or PM me...
I passed on your message and to quote him....

'B.W won't be receiving anything from me'

I'm beginning to understand why his copy of the book is not autographed :econfused:

:pound:
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Nessa wrote:Are you saying that if a person goes to hell and has sexually abused someone... demons take on the form of the victim and then they go on to abuse the abuser?
That is often the case but add in a few elements as well too such as the real them being exposed for who and what they really are like on the inside is exposed. They are very nasty people.

I find it peculiar that years after after my experience after college I worked as a Case Manager on treatment teams for such folks. Manipulative, cunning adaptive, gamey evil folks I ever seen on this earth. Those that worked in such a field will tell you that such sex offenders should be locked away for life and never let out - I agree. These folks love power and control and dominance more than anything else on earth...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Nessa wrote:
B.W wrote: Also tell FL to give us a hard time on this forum and to send me an email or PM me...

I'm beginning to understand why his copy of the book is not autographed :econfused:

Geeze what did I do to him?

He needs to let me know to be biblical...

Have no idea that I offended him...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

B. W. wrote:
Nessa wrote:

Geeze what did I do to him?

He needs to let me know to be biblical...

Have no idea that I offended him...
-
-
-
No, the reason why I laughed was because its so typical FL. He didnt mean anything bad by it at all...

He has the most blunt way to say things at times. He just doesnt always keep in touch.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

B. W. wrote:
Nessa wrote:Are you saying that if a person goes to hell and has sexually abused someone... demons take on the form of the victim and then they go on to abuse the abuser?
That is often the case but add in a few elements as well too such as the real them being exposed for who and what they really are like on the inside is exposed. They are very nasty people.

I find it peculiar that years after after my experience after college I worked as a Case Manager on treatment teams for such folks. Manipulative, cunning adaptive, gamey evil folks I ever seen on this earth. Those that worked in such a field will tell you that such sex offenders should be locked away for life and never let out - I agree. These folks love power and control and dominance more than anything else on earth...
-
-
-
Not sure if you answered the question about seeing trish again. Perhaps I missed it?

Next question, did you see anyone in hell who you had loved on earth?

If so, how did it effect you? Especially since the horrors of hell became such a reality to you.
What comfort is there for those of us with the great likelihood that
a loved one is in hell?

Now I feel like I'm interviewing you for a magazine... haha
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Nessa wrote:...No, the reason why I laughed was because its so typical FL. He didnt mean anything bad by it at all...

He has the most blunt way to say things at times. He just doesnt always keep in touch.
That's it then... blunt French Canadian humor :horseman: and :angeldevil: with a bit of this tossed in :knight: midst a lot of :eugeek: y:> :grandpa: :reading:
Nessa wrote:
B. W. wrote:

Not sure if you answered the question about seeing trish again. Perhaps I missed it?

Next question, did you see anyone in hell who you had loved on earth?

If so, how did it effect you? Especially since the horrors of hell became such a reality to you.
What comfort is there for those of us with the great likelihood that a loved one is in hell?

Now I feel like I'm interviewing you for a magazine... haha
You must be, who do you work for - The Nessa Times?

Questions: did I see anyone in hell who I had loved on earth? Answer - No...

Did see the demonic reflect the illusion of loved ones upon first arrival but they were not really there.

How did that affect me... first it was deception as they were trying to convince you you are in paradise as a person would think of paradise as being and not what they meant by the word. I think due to medical advances, and the nature of just recompense, many folks who find similar happenings (seeing those they know) were brought back to life a bit too soon to fully comprehend what was actually going on. They return and give glowing reports and teach new age garbage and get on all the major talk shows.

In Mat 11:21,22,23,24 Jesus reveals that there are degrees of recompense in Hell. For example, Capernaum suffers more than the folks in Sodom will in judgment and in hell. How so - reveled in part in Mat 12:36,37 and Gal 6:7 etc and etc.

There are degrees of torment and I know that may sound odd but that is what the bible does teach. Therefore, some folks during their NDE enter a lesser degree and are brought back to life medically, etc, but never went through seeing how cunning and crafty and deceptive the demonic beings really are. Such people brought back to life paint all glowingness to the afterlife and teaching some form of universal New Age salvation message. Thus they help spread the demonic deception further n this mortal life. I have spoken to a few of these folks and what strikes me is that they ignore the glimpses of shadows or darkness or eeriness often sensed and just focus on the positive aspects. Can't blame them for this as entering and afterlife state is like waking up into to new more alive world that one's senses have't caught up too, yet.

Question: What comfort is there for those of us with the great likelihood that a loved one is in hell?

I get asked this question a lot. I really do not know how to answer this. I have family members who passed that are not saved and chose to continue to abuse and maintain their pride of life. Best is to preach the gospel to them as you may never know that they may have a Thief on the Cross moment - Luke 23:42,43 - before they pass you are not aware of due to your or others influence and persistence.

Once a loved one passes - I leave them in God's hands and trust him and leave that aspect in his hands. If such one in known to have entered hell, trust me, in a little while the real them is exposed and you would not want to see that and if you did you would cry out how Just and righteous God's judgment really is.

When we pass into the afterlife, a full complete knowledge on these matters is granted a person. Those in heaven do not weep or sorrow over those lost in hell as they all have understanding that surpasses our frail mortal feeling based knowledge. You come into a fuller awareness of what sin is and who God is and thank Him for not allowing the unsaved/unredeemed into heaven because such folks real sin nature is understood fully. Again this is a truth the bible teaches and best summed up and revealed in Rev 7:17, Isa 25:8, Isa 35:10, Isa 60:20, Isa 61:3, Isa 65:18-19, and Rev 21:4

Best to share Jesus with unsaved loved one and pray for their salvation and if possible for their personal Thief on the Cross moment and trust the Lord in this matter and move on with life and do not be deceived that God is unfair...and carry that awful emotion baggage around.
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

B. W. wrote: You must be, who do you work for - The Nessa Times?

Did see the demonic reflect the illusion of loved ones upon first arrival but they were not really there.

How did that affect me... first it was deception as they were trying to convince you you are in paradise as a person would think of paradise as being and not what they meant by the word. I think due to medical advances, and the nature of just recompense, many folks who find similar happenings (seeing those they know) were brought back to life a bit too soon to fully comprehend what was actually going on. They return and give glowing reports and teach new age garbage and get on all the major talk shows.

In Mat 11:21,22,23,24 Jesus reveals that there are degrees of recompense in Hell. For example, Capernaum suffers more than the folks in Sodom will in judgment and in hell. How so - reveled in part in Mat 12:36,37 and Gal 6:7 etc and etc.

There are degrees of torment and I know that may sound odd but that is what the bible does teach. Therefore, some folks during their NDE enter a lesser degree and are brought back to life medically, etc, but never went through seeing how cunning and crafty and deceptive the demonic beings really are. Such people brought back to life paint all glowingness to the afterlife and teaching some form of universal New Age salvation message. Thus they help spread the demonic deception further n this mortal life. I have spoken to a few of these folks and what strikes me is that they ignore the glimpses of shadows or darkness or eeriness often sensed and just focus on the positive aspects. Can't blame them for this as entering and afterlife state is like waking up into to new more alive world that one's senses have't caught up too, yet.

Question: What comfort is there for those of us with the great likelihood that a loved one is in hell?

I get asked this question a lot. I really do not know how to answer this. I have family members who passed that are not saved and chose to continue to abuse and maintain their pride of life. Best is to preach the gospel to them as you may never know that they may have a Thief on the Cross moment - Luke 23:42,43 - before they pass you are not aware of due to your or others influence and persistence.

Once a loved one passes - I leave them in God's hands and trust him and leave that aspect in his hands. If such one in known to have entered hell, trust me, in a little while the real them is exposed and you would not want to see that and if you did you would cry out how Just and righteous God's judgment really is.

When we pass into the afterlife, a full complete knowledge on these matters is granted a person. Those in heaven do not weep or sorrow over those lost in hell as they all have understanding that surpasses our frail mortal feeling based knowledge. You come into a fuller awareness of what sin is and who God is and thank Him for not allowing the unsaved/unredeemed into heaven because such folks real sin nature is understood fully. Again this is a truth the bible teaches and best summed up and revealed in Rev 7:17, Isa 25:8, Isa 35:10, Isa 60:20, Isa 61:3, Isa 65:18-19, and Rev 21:4

Best to share Jesus with unsaved loved one and pray for their salvation and if possible for their personal Thief on the Cross moment and trust the Lord in this matter and move on with life and do not be deceived that God is unfair...and carry that awful emotion baggage around.
-
-
-
I really appreciate your answers.

I struggle with my dads passing. Its still fresh. It can bring tears to my eyes when remembering the sad helpless expression in his eyes as I held his hand before death. Tho he actually died when I left the room. Perhaps Gods grace on me. Remembering him haunts me because theres a good chance he is in hell. None of my family are saved. Kerry would hold his hand to but whenever kerry would mention God, my dad would let go of kerrys hand. My dad was a proud man and mocked God at times.

It just makes me sad thats all.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Nessa wrote:

-
-
-

I struggle with my dads passing. Its still fresh. It can bring tears to my eyes when remembering the sad helpless expression in his eyes as I held his hand before death. Tho he actually died when I left the room. Perhaps Gods grace on me. Remembering him haunts me because theres a good chance he is in hell. None of my family are saved. Kerry would hold his hand to but whenever kerry would mention God, my dad would let go of kerrys hand. My dad was a proud man and mocked God at times.

Thing is Nessa, we do not know who in the world the Lord sent to your dad in his lifetime and we can pray for insight on this if he had a thief on the cross moment that you are not aware of due to whomever he ran across in life. We just do not know for certain in this life. I have family with the same - we just will not know for sure until our time comes. Do not think anything wrong about God for all his ways are just. Leave judgment in his hands as we cannot figure somethings out no matter how hard we try.

Blessings!
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

B.W.: ... many folks who find similar happenings (seeing those they know) were brought back to life a bit too soon to fully comprehend what was actually going on. They return and give glowing reports and teach new age garbage and get on all the major talk shows.
I wonder what the purpose of this is? Why give a glimpse of the afterlife, but only a deceptive one? Yet, we know that people come back speaking unBiblically of the afterlife - at least unBiblically of Heaven.

Yes, this idea of our unsaved loved ones being in hell is exceptionally troubling. But what their hearts and minds were truly like - no, we couldn't really see those, as we can only see the external that was exuded by such persons. And people are very clever at hiding their evil. But I do take comfort in knowing that they are in hell because they freely chose the path and things that put them there. They forever avoided and resisted God's wooing and truths. While they could have sought and welcomed God, Who is eager to save, they instead deliberately and permanently resisted Him. And so while they certainly didn't want to end up in hell, they also didn't want the Lord - which put them there. Just think of what all they were rejecting - amazing, isn't it? People would rather have their own narcissistic ways than to embrace a Lord Who offers them untold joys, especially Himself. Sad but just! I often think to myself: Would I really want people in Heaven who were rebels to the Lord, who don't love Him or respect His ways? How could Heaven be Heaven with rebels there?

Of course, like the thief on the cross, there always might have been a last-moment change of heart that we aren't aware of. But God makes no mistakes, and we know He both loves and is just. And so we must trust Him, as to the fate of such people.
JButler
Established Member

Post by JButler »

Ian McCormack cautions people to be careful about assuming if someone is in hell. That's based on his own experience. One thing he stresses is ministering to the dying even if we think they can't hear, because they can hear in many cases. Along with that, ministering to them until they are gone.

That was one thing we were strongly cautioned about as police rookies....watch what say around unconscious people because they can hear in many cases. One case I heard of was a comatose gal who was considered brain dead with no recovery possible. As the doctors were discussing pulling the plug they noticed she was crying! So obviously she was not "dead".

Dean Braxton admits frequently that he has a hard time believing one of his aunts is in heaven. Apparently she lead a definitely unbiblical life so he had her solidly in hell when she died. However he wasn't in contact during her last couple years and apparently missed her new birth.

Waiting until the last minute is definitely a poor idea, but its mind-boggling we have a God that is so merciful and full of Grace that He's willing to redeem us even at the last hour.
If the truth hurts, maybe it should.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

Nessa wrote:

-
-
-

my dad just died a year ago, so i understand. Stark difference, though, is that none of us mourn his passing, which it seems you do? And there is Scripture for this; the fact that your father's passing is mourned is strong indication that he is doing fine. And lest you think that maybe just the rest of my family are heartless jerks or something, i am the only one like that in my family, my mom and sister are both very big hearted, and they did not mourn my father's passing. I can look up the passages if you like.

Your father's reaction to hearing "God" might easily be put down to a reaction against religion, and what we make God into.
"Creation is continuous, and never stops."
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

thing is, you got no likelyhood of this whatsoever, it is just a belief, engendered by a corrupted understanding of Gehenna, which has been turned into "hell" as we understand it by nefarious means, that will not even stand up to a Scriptural review. It requires believing various Greek and Norse mythologies, Hades and Hel

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... se+hel+god

and imo is a great way to introduce people to the fear of God, don't get me wrong, but we know God is Love, and this fear of hell in an "afterlife" simply is not Scriptural, when you pick up a shovel and outgrow Apostates. God is the only All~Consuming fire, and the notion of actual chemical fire in the spiritual realm is pretty ridiculous, once you consider it. It is an analogy, and anyone who insists upon a literal hell must reflect upon how this reduces the analogy to a fleshly understanding, for mass consumption.

Samuel was channeled through the Witch of Endor, by Saul, right before he died, and Samuel must be perceived as "accepted," while Saul must be perceived as "rejected," and Samuel plainly states "you and your sons will be here with me."

So, no one knows where they go when they die, and imo take any confident prognostications and pointing to the contrary with a large dose of salt.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

bbyrd009 wrote:
Nessa wrote:

-
-
-

my dad just died a year ago, so i understand. Stark difference, though, is that none of us mourn his passing, which it seems you do? And there is Scripture for this; the fact that your father's passing is mourned is strong indication that he is doing fine. And lest you think that maybe just the rest of my family are heartless jerks or something, i am the only one like that in my family, my mom and sister are both very big hearted, and they did not mourn my father's passing. I can look up the passages if you like.

Your father's reaction to hearing "God" might easily be put down to a reaction against religion, and what we make God into.
my whole family mourns for my dad except my mourning is,different. I mourn for a man who I never really knew and where there was no relationship.

Be careful of not giving false comfort. Hell is real.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

Nessa wrote:
my whole family mourns for my dad except my mourning is,different. I mourn for a man who I never really knew and where there was no relationship.

Be careful of not giving false comfort. Hell is real.
yes, i do not deny that it is real; just that it is misrepresented to us, and seeking in Scripture with a shovel--really even just a garden spade, in this instance--will reveal what hell really is. Hell in the "afterlife" might easily be the remorse from not having learned...what hell really is, while one was on earth. Lack of knowledge, or, better put, lack of Living Water, is what the rich man suffers from. God is the All~Consuming Fire, as the lesson of Meshak, Shadrak, and Abed-Nego (whose names were changed) might inform us. All go to the same place.

So it is at least advisable to keep an open mind there imo, and seek other informed opinions. Find out what Gehenna really is. Ask a Jew, even; you don't have to become a Jew, to get their opinion.