The Exodus Case

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

The Exodus Case

Post by Gman »

I'm currently spending much time on the Jewish Exodus. We have the King Tut exhibit here in S.F. and it kind of sparked my interest in Biblical studies around the Exodus and Egypt... Anyways, I purchased this book called "The Exodus Case" and I'm finding it to be loaded with some very new significant discoveries around the subject. Perhaps I will write on it later..

//www.amazon.com/Exodus-Case-3rd-Extended ... 514&sr=1-1
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Re: The Exodus Case

Post by Gabrielman »

I love that kind of thing. Did you see the special by the Naked Archeologist about Exodus, it was quite amazing to see all the new finds they have in support of the Biblical Exodus! Keep me updated, this is one of my favorite topics! :D I may have to go see that exhibit since I live in California now!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

It's too bad you weren't here for the mummies exhibit at the Bowers in Santa Ana. It was pretty fascinating. y@};- :wave:
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
ChrisB
Established Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by ChrisB »

:o This book will be extremely useful to me in the future... thank you.